• Gretchen Marie Wilson, 30, of 47 Spruce St., probation hold, 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at 26 Hackett St.
• William J. Tardif, 41, of 202 Fish Meadow Road, Livermore, unlawful possession of scheduled drug, 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at 26 Hackett St.
• Sabah Jaml Alhussini, 46, of 99 Strawberry Ave., domestic violence terrorizing and violating protective order, 9:50 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Donald Joseph Bourget, 36, of 34 College St., Lewiston, criminal trespass, 8:41 p.m. Tuesday at 67 Whitney St.
• Jeffrey Brawn, 34, of 1178 Main St., Poland, driving with a suspended license, possession of a suspended license and failure to provide a correct name, 10:29 p.m. Tuesday on Plains Road, Poland, by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
• Nicholas Lewis, 31, of 237 Tunnel Road, Pownal, warrant, 11:29 a.m. Wednesday on Route 136, Durham, by Maine State Police.
• James Ludlow, 34, of 8 Omer St., Lewiston, warrant charging violating conditions of release, 1:49 p.m. Wednesday at 9 Crest Ave., Lisbon, by Maine Drug Enforcement Agency.
• Pamela Conner, 26, of 99 Ash St., Lewiston, warrant, 2:05 p.m. Wednesday at 9 Crest Ave., Lisbon, by Maine Drug Enforcement Agency.