• Richard P. Ducharme, 62, of 48 Foster Road, Auburn, operating with suspended registration and unlawful possession of oxycodone, 7:58 p.m. Thursday on Alfred Plourde Parkway.
• Darrin James Biegler, 27, of 125 Horton St., assault, 4 p.m. Thursday at 43 Walnut St.
• Irving Brett Colburn, 26, of 18 College St., operating after habitual offender revocation and attaching false plates, 10:10 p.m. Thursday on Veteran’s Memorial Bridge.
• Peter J. Richard, 24, of 9 Sunset Ave., Lisbon Falls, operating under the influence, 2:30 a.m. Friday at 701 Main St.
• Shannon Leigh Mason, 28, of 196 Webster Road, Lisbon, operating under the influence and operating vehicle without license, 11:32 p.m. Thursday at 232 Center St.
• Alicia Roddy, 37, of 21 Country View Drive, Leeds, misusing 911, 6 p.m. Thursday at that address, by Maine State Police.
• Mardrid Roddy, 36, of 21 Country View Drive, Leeds, obstructing government administration and discharging a firearm near a dwelling, 6 p.m. Thursday at that address, by Maine State Police.
• John Labbe, 30, of 117 Sedgley Road, Greene, warrant, 9:10 p.m. Thursday in Greene, by Maine State Police.
• Roger Begin, 27, of 31 Maple Lane, Livermore, violating conditions of release, 1:30 a.m. Friday on Main Street, by Livermore Falls police.
• Vehicles driven by Shirley L. Wing, 69, of Auburn, Richard E. Wing, 76, of Mechanic Falls and Kimberly M. Nadeau, 27, of Lewiston collided, 1:20 p.m. Thursday on Bates Street. Damage to Shirley Wing’s 2005 Nissan was estimated at $2,500; to Richard Wing’s 2005 GMC pickup truck, $1,200; to Nadeau’s 2005 Chrysler van, $100.
• Vehicles driven by Chelsea N. Cyr, 16, of Poland, Suzanne L. Bussiere, 45, of Auburn and Nancy L. Marquis, 56, of Mechanic Falls collided, 2:25 p.m. Wednesday on Lincoln Street. Damage to Cyr’s 2001 Ford van was estimated at $3,000 and was towed; to Bussiere’s 2002 Jeep SUV, $1,500; to Marquis’ 2004 Nissan pickup truck, $4,000 and was towed.