• Abdirahman Hussien Mohamed, 24, of 50 Fairmount St., probation hold, 3:23 a.m. Sunday, 183 Webster St.
• Russell D. Duguay, 42, of 527 Main St., driving under the influence, 5:08 p.m. Sunday, 154 Oak St.
• Nuh Abdi, 46, of 77 Rideout Ave., domestic violence assault, 8:35 p.m. Sunday at that address.
• Craig Richard Bothen, 26, of 275 Mechanic Falls Road, Poland, warrant charging unpaid fine and fees on a charge of theft, 12:30 a.m. Monday, 48 Knox St.
• George Fredrick, 53, of 38 Walnut St., probation hold, 5:10 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Tracie Lee Roy, 20, of 59 Tall Pines Drive, warrant charging failure to appear in court on a charge of operating after suspension, 9:54 p.m. Sunday, Center and Stanley streets.
• Henry Bishop, 66, of 38 Bergeron Road, Greene, assault and domestic assault, 4:13 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Cars driven by Ashley M. Latouche, 21, of Lewiston and Britney R. Richardson, 18, of Lewiston collided, 2:35 p.m. Saturday on East Avenue. Damage to Latouche’s 2002 Ford was estimated at $1,200; to the 2001 Volkswagen driven by Richardson and owned by Kayla Grant of Auburn, $2,600.
• Vehicles driven by Christine Silberman, 63, of Auburn and Ricky A. Lewis, 46, of Lewiston collided at noon, Friday on Lisbon Street. Damage to Silberman’s 2006 Toyota was estimated at $2,500; to the 2004 Ford pickup truck driven by Lewis and owned by Pamela J. Lewis of Lewiston, $1,500.
• Vehicles driven by Claudette A. Morissette, 46, of Wales and Melissa Larrabee, 21, of Auburn collided, 5:10 p.m. Wednesday at Sabattus Street and Randall Road. Damage to Morissette’s 2007 Kia SUV was estimated at $2,000; to Larabee’s 1992 Toyota, $1,500.
• Vehicles driven by Timothy S. Ruehl, 50, of Brunswick and Donna Norcross, 46, of Auburn collided, 1 p.m. Saturday on Riverside Drive. Damage to Ruehl’s 2000 Chevrolet pickup truck was estimated at $150; to Norcross’ 2004 Honda SUV, $20,000.
• A car driven by Elizabeth A. Everett, 17, of Turner rear-ended a tractor trailer truck, which didn’t realize it had been in an accident and drove away, 9:10 a.m. Friday on Center Street. Damage to the 1997 Honda driven by Everett and owned by Christine M. Everett of Leeds was estimated at $3,500.
• Vehicles driven by Michael D. Jasud, 55, of Rumford and Lana M. Whittemore, 23, of Lewiston collided, 11:20 a.m. Saturday on Mount Auburn Avenue. Damage to Jasud’s 2005 GMC pickup truck was estimated at $1,500; to Whittemore’s 2001 Dodge pickup truck, $1,000.