• Dominique Nadine Kirk, 22, of 21 Howe St. on a warrant, 11:46 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Gabriel Rosario Sanchez, 26, of 11 Oak Hill, Litchfield, on a warrant, 12:04 a.m. Wednesday at 21 Howe St.
• Amber Breanne Smith, 24, of 31 Glenview Drive, Sabattus, on charges of operating under the influence, operating while license suspended or revoked and driving to endanger, 2 a.m. Wednesday at 33 Sabattus St.
• A car driven by Diane Thomas, 52, of Greene backed into a car parked by Christina M. Davis, 30, of Lewiston at 12:10 p.m. Tuesday at Color Tyme parking lot. Damage to Davis’ 2007 Saab was estimated at $2,500; to Thomas’ 2000 Chrysler, $500.
• Vehicles driven by Tiffany A. Bizier, 21, of Turner and Mark Russell Johnson, 45, of Lewiston collided at 8:45 a.m. Tuesday at Main and Park streets. Damage to the 2003 Volkswagen driven by Bizier and owned by Susan R. Bizier of Turner was estimated at $5,000; to Johnson’s 1998 Ford pickup truck, $1,000. Both vehicles were towed.
• Vehicles driven by Linwood E. Towle Jr., 82, of Auburn, Logan M. Thomas, 25, of Poland and Rakel J. Dutkiewicz, 25, of Poland collided at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday on Center Street. Damage to Towle’s 2005 Chevrolet was estimated at $5,000 and was towed; to the 2008 Chevrolet pickup truck, $700; to the 2001 Nissan, $800.