• John Elvis Ragan, 45, of 100 Pierce St., driving after having been declared a habitual offender, 9:04 a.m. Thursday at 1035 Lisbon St.
• Frederick Donald Dyer, 48, of 27 Thorne Ave., probation hold, 4:50 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• Ayok Lual, 25, of 64 Oxford St., driving with a suspended license, 5:40 p.m. Thursday at 154 Pine St.
• Brian David Lowell, 34, of 526 East Ave., warrant, 1:30 a.m. Friday at 520 East Ave.
• Edward Crooker, 27, of 842 Riverside St., Portland, operating under the influence, 2:01 a.m. Friday at 7 Howe St.
• Debra Ann Beauchesne, 44, listed as transient, violating conditions of release, 3:45 a.m. Friday at 65 Howe St.
• Joshua Cincotta, 27, of 43 Daniel St., Gorham, operating under the influence, 12:36 a.m. Friday at Center and River streets.
• Edward Barbioni, 27, of 75 Church St., Livermore Falls, warrant charging assault, 1:15 a.m. Friday at that address, by Livermore Falls police.
• A car driven by Amber Breanne Smith, 24, of Sabattus, struck a car and building at 33 Sabattus St. at 1:10 a.m. on Wednesday. According to a police report, Smith was spinning her tires in a nearby parking lot when she lost control, drove over a curb and across Sabattus Street where she struck a car owned by Richard Leppanen, of Union, which had been legally parked there by Stephen Wayne Leppanen, 36, of Lewiston. The impact forced Leppanen’s car into Pub 33 where it caused an estimated $5,000 damage to the building owned by Joseph Belanger, of Lewiston. Smith was examined for a bleeding face following the wreck. Two others who had been standing in front of the bar were also examined for possible injuries. Damage to Smith’s 1998 Honda was estimated at $9,000; to Leppanen’s 2002 Toyota, $7,000.