• Karla Lynn Tessier, 37, of 196 Bates St., disorderly conduct, criminal threatening and tampering with a witness, informant juror or victim, 3:40 p.m. Wednesday at 13 Knox St.
• Roy Louis Westley, 48, of 196 Park St., indecent conduct, 3:45 p.m. Wednesday at 13 Knox St.
• Everett Francis Ayer, 49, of 16 Tuell Hill Road, Sumner, operating while license suspended or revoked, 1:30 p.m. Thursday at 154 Pine St.
• Patrick Wayne Robbins, 40, of 198 Blake St., domestic violence assault, 2:28 a.m. Thursday at that address.
• Jonathan Norman Thibodeau, 26, of 1905 Lisbon St., criminal mischief and disorderly conduct, 2:25 a.m. Thursday at 45 Golder St.
• Thomas Daniels Austin, 58, of 540 Litchfield Road, Farmingdale, habitual motor vehicle offender, 2:10 a.m. Thursday at 200 Blake St.
• Stephen Joseph Nagy, 26, of 132 Allen Pond Camp Ground, Greene, violating of bail conditions, 12:06 a.m. Thursday at 128 Center St.
Ethan Peters, 19, of 37 New Gloucester Road, Durham, operating under the influence of drugs, 7:18 p.m. Wednesday on Davis Road, Durham, by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
Barry Spencer, 46, of 9 Sewall St., Livermore Falls, domestic assault, 9 p.m. Wednesday at that address, by Livermore Falls police.
Lee Brown, 44, of 45 Lewiston St., Mechanic Falls, violating conditions of release and possession of a suspended license, 1:33 a.m. Thursday on Water Street, by Mechanic Falls police.
• Cars driven by Roxanne L. Edgett, 40, of Greene and Douglas A. McDowell, 25, of Auburn collided, 3:20 p.m. Thursday on Main Street. Damage to Edgett’s 1998 Ford was estimated at $300; to McDowell’s 2010 Kia, $3,000.