• Ericka Wiggins, 24, of 10 Knox St., disorderly conduct-loud/unreasonable noise, 1:45 a.m. Saturday, 19 Knox St.
• Joseph Paul Daniels, 29, of 96 McNamara St., disorderly conduct-loud/unreasonable noise, 7:45 p.m. Saturday at that address.
• Caitlin Breanne Pike, 19, of 80 Pike St., assault, disorderly conduct-loud noise/private place, allowing minor to possess or consume liquor, and theft by receiving stolen property, 12:35 a.m. Sunday, 113 Blake St.
• Stephane Yvonnic Breton, 30, of 256 Lisbon St., violation of bail conditions and possession of marijuana, 1:40 a.m. Sunday, 32 Walnut St.
• Marty Leotes Paige, 32, of 75 Spring St., operating under the influence, violating condition of release, driving to endanger, operating without a license, trafficking in prison contraband, carrying a concealed weapon and refusing to sign a criminal summons, 4:08 a.m. Sunday, 121 Strawberry Ave.
• Anthony Ferris, 50, of 24 Cottage St., Lewiston, warrant, 6:17 p.m. Saturday, Moody Road, Lisbon Police Department.
• Melinda Darveau, 37, of 9 Walnut St., Livermore Falls, violation of bail and disorderly conduct, 8:10 p.m. Saturday at that address, Livermore Falls Police Department.
• Hillary Hartford, 22, of 82 Fifth St., Auburn, violation of bail, 1:19 a.m. Sunday, Mixers, 136 Sabattus Road, Sabattus Police Department.
• Michael Hanscomm, 24, of 106 Pine Ridge Road, Livermore Falls, warrant, 9 a.m. Sunday at that address, Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jeromy Merchant, 29, of 18 Munsey Ave., Livermore Falls, violation of bail, 4:10 p.m. Sunday on Lincoln Street in Lewiston, Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.