• Charles Daniel Stilkey, 45, of 195 Park St., Lewiston, violation of bail conditions, 7:26 p.m. Tuesday, at 81 Bartlett St.
• Shamus Levar West, 29, of 990 Lewiston Road, West Gardiner, on a warrant, 1:29 p.m. Tuesday on Main Street.
• Michael Levesque, 29, of 5 Suncrest Ave, Lewiston, domestic violence assault, 11:10 p.m. Monday, 5 Suncrest Ave.
• Savannah Stockman, of 20 South Main St., Mechanic Falls, on a warrant, 3:36 p.m. Monday on Jefferson Street.
• Devin Charest, 19, 10 Terrace View, Sabattus, carrying a concealed weapon, 10:36 p.m. Monday on Pleasant Street.
• Jenifer Silberman, 35, 75 University St., Auburn, operating under the influence, 11:40 p.m. Monday on Dennison Street.
• Vehicles driven by Justin Lee Butterfield, 21, of 394 Quaker Ridge Road, Leeds, and Lawrence Richard Monto, 53, of 108 Sabattus St., Lewiston, collided at 8:35 p.m. Monday in the Burger King parking lot. According to police, Monto’s vehicle was parked, and Butterfield accelerated in reverse after dropping a cigarette on his lap. Estimated damage to Butterfield’s Chevrolet at $1,000, and $3,000 to Monto’s Pontiac.
• Vehicles driven by Amanda C. Carney, 31, of 17 Johnson Road, Greene, and Ryan P. Cloutier, of 28 Fortin Way, Lewiston, collided at 4:20 p.m. Monday on Pine Street. Police estimated damage to Carney’s Volkswagen at $1,500, and $2,000 to Cloutier’s Chrysler.
• Vehicles driven by John H. Lizotte, 33, of 48 North Main St., Mechanic Falls, and Celeste R. Wing, 23, of 47 Summer St., Lewiston, collided at 11:45 a.m. Monday in the Park Street alley off Ash Street. Police estimated damage to Lizotte’s vehicle at $400, and $1,000 to Wing’s Nissan.