• Joshua David Chase, 19, of 116 Horton St., on a charge of violating conditions of release, 9:25 p.m. Tuesday at the Promenade Mall.
• Lawrence Francis Guy, 22, of 343 Sabattus St., on a probation hold, 12:20 a.m. Wednesday at 170 Birch St.
• Harold Stanley Soper, 52, of 26 Walnut St., on a charge of violating conditions of release, 2:30 a.m. Wednesday at 105 Walnut St.
• Jesse Staples Judd, 24, of 41 Walnut St., on a warrant charging failure to pay a fine on a charge of disorderly conduct, 2:45 a.m. Wednesday at 9 Chestnut St.
• Thomas Cunneen, 40, of 72 Brown Road, Mechanic Falls, on a charge of violating conditions of release, and refusing to submit to arrest, 4:30 a.m. Wednesday at 120 Goff St.
• Donald Lajerte, 43, of 72 Mountain View Road, Leeds, warrant, 7:11 a.m. Wednesday at that address, by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
• Daniel Crockett, 32, of 15 Knox St., Lewiston, warrant, 12:31 p.m. Wednesday at that address, by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
• A car driven by Benny J. Bordeau, 31, of Augusta, struck the back of an SUV driven by Tracy L. Leblanc, 46, of Lewiston, while Leblanc was stopped in traffic at 7:55 a.m. Monday on Main Street. The impact forced Leblanc’s vehicle into the back of a third vehicle driven by Jacqueline Theresa Chouinard, 61, of Lewiston, who was stopped to let a pedestrian cross in front of her. Damage to Bordeau’s 1992 Toyota was estimated at $1,500; to the 2001 Ford, driven by Leblanc and owned by Lisa Langlois, of Hartford, $2,000 and to Chouinard’s 2000 Ford, $1,500.