• Brock Nathan Gagnon, 30, of 7 Chestnut St., Auburn on a charge of domestic violence assault, 9:16 p.m. Wednesday at 12 College St.
Scott Catlin, 22, of 111 Oak Hill Road, Wales, arrested by Sabattus police on a charge of disorderly conduct, 7:02 p.m. Wednesday at 605 Bowdoinham Road.
Josephine Gower, 58, of 385A Lisbon Road, Lisbon, arrested by Lisbon police on charges of violating conditions of release and violating a protection order, 5 a.m. Thursday at that address.
• Vehicles driven by Andrew A. Labbe, 21, of Poland and Monique H. Levasseur, 68, of New Gloucester collided at 1:35 p.m. Monday on Washington Street. Damage to Levasseur’s 2010 Toyota was estimated at $4,000; to the 1999 Ford pickup driven by Labbe and owned by Lori Labbe of Poland, no damage.
• Vehicles driven by Thomas F. Ryan, 62, of Auburn and Elizabeth G. Sweetser, 59, of Buckfield collided at 1:10 p.m. Monday on Center Street. Damage to Ryan’s 2000 Ford pickup truck was estimated at $1,500; to Sweetser’s 2006 Chrysler van, $1,200.
• Cars driven by Joshua A. Salley, 25, of Auburn and Jean Gallant, 51, of Windham collided at 3 p.m. Tuesday on Drummond Street. Damage to the 1999 Kia driven by Salley and owned by Grimmels Auto Sales of Lewiston was estimated at $1,500; to Gallant’s 2006 Toyota, $3,000. It was towed.
• Cars driven by Jacqueline L. Preston, 55, of Mechanic Falls and Michael L. Mayberry, 24, of Auburn collided at 7:30 a.m. Wednesday on Minot Avenue. Damage to Preston’s 2003 Dodge was estimated at $1,700; to Mayberry’s 2000 Chevrolet, $1,500.
• Cars driven by Nicole S. Lamothe, 27, of Auburn and Jason D. Blount, 27, of Lisbon collided at 1:40 p.m. Wednesday in the Walmart Superstore parking lot. Damage to Lamothe’s 1997 Nissan was estimated at $3,500; to Blount’s 1992 Ford, $1,000.