• Ryan Caleb Boucher, 23, of 15 Willow St. No. 7, warrant for unpaid fines and fees on an assault charge, 11:28 p.m. Sunday at that address.
• Theodore Comando, 46, of 36 Highland Ave. No. 1, violating condition of release, 8:56 p.m. Sunday at that address.
• Travis Charles Hale, 25, of 196 Park St., warrant, 8:15 p.m. Sunday, 116 Oxford St.
• Christy Lee Micklon, 30, of 5 Tanglewood Drive No. 3, operating a vehicle while license suspended or revoked (with priors), 5:15 p.m. Sunday at 86 Ash St.
• Angela Lynn Delafontaine, 29, of 15 Tanglewood Drive, operating without a license, attaching false plates and a probation hold, 7:30 p.m. Monday, 411 Lisbon St.
• Timothy Larsen, 21, of 5 Liberty St., Bath, operating after suspension, 7:54 a.m. Monday in Durham, Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
• Tyrell Teague, 34, of 29 Pleasant St., Livermore Falls, probation violation, 2 p.m. Monday at that address, Livermore Falls Police Department.
• Jason Boston, 23, of 120 Spring St., Auburn, assault and criminal threatening, 2:50 p.m. Monday, Minot Avenue in Minot, Maine State Police.
• Travis Palmer, 33, of 196 Wyman Hill Road, Rumford, turned himself in on a warrant, 3:32 p.m. Monday, Androscoggin County Jail.
• Christopher Severy, 22, of 3 North Main St., Mechanic Falls, domestic violence and criminal threatening, 4 p.m Monday at that address, Mechanic Falls Police Department.
• Vehicles driven by Amy L. Wade, 35, of Lewiston, and Clint M. Landean, 19, of Buckfield, collided at 12:20 a.m. Sunday on Turner Street. Damage to Wade’s 2007 Ford four-door estimated at $800; to Landean’s 2009 Ford four-door, $2,250.
• A commercial moving van driven by Diane Talon, 56, of Turner, hit a concrete-filled post at Community Credit Union, 40 Stanley St. at 1 p.m. Friday. Damage to the 2010 Ford moving van driven by Talon and owned by PV Holding Corp., of Boston, estimated at $2,500.
• Vehicles driven by Linda P. Pavlak, 51, and Christina L. Redman, 37, both of Auburn, collided at 12:05 a.m. Friday at the intersection of Rodman and Poland roads. Damage to the 2009 Ford four-door driven by Pavlak and owned by Douglas M. Pavlak, of Auburn, estimated at $2,000; to Redman’s 2001 Kia four-door, $3,500.
• Vehicles driven by Thomas Carr, 55, of Lewiston, and Michael Richard, 29, of Auburn, collided at 2:15 p.m. Thursday on Court Street. Damage to the 1999 Chrysler four-door driven by Carr and owned by Barbara E. Carr of Oxford, estimated at $2,500; to Richard’s 2001 Audi four-door, $1,500.