• Larry Maheux, 42, of 137 College St., domestic terrorizing, 5:32 a.m. Thursday at that address.
• Robert Hermanson, 43, of 451 North Buckfield Road, Buckfield, criminal threatening, 12:05 a.m. Thursday at the police station.
• Tiffany Norris, 21, of 97 Knox St., Lewiston, warrants, 12:14 p.m. Thursday at 281 Washington St.
• Brian Day, 30, of 66 Jillson Road, Greene, warrants, 3:53 p.m. Thursday at 121 Mill St.
• Leroy Norwood, 52, of 139 Cony St., Augusta, violating bail, 11:08 p.m. Wednesday on Route 202, Lewiston, by Maine State Police.
• A truck driven by David Michael Bussiere, 41, of Lewiston, struck a utility pole at midnight Sunday at Pine and Sabattus streets. Damage to his 1995 Ford was estimated at $5,000.
• Vehicles drive by Eileen C. Griendl, 54, of Auburn, and Jenna Worcester, 23, of Greene, collided at 5:20 p.m. Saturday at College an Holland streets. Damage to Greindl’s 2002 Ford was estimated at $2,500; to Worcester’s 2000 Honda, $2,000.
• Vehicles driven by Olivia Lagrange, 25, of Lewiston, and Abdikadir H. Ahmed, 23, of Lewiston, collided at 3:32 p.m. Saturday at Chestnut and Lisbon streets. Damage to Lagrange’s 2001 Chevrolet was estimated at $1,000; to Ahmed’s 1997 Nissan, $4,000.
• A truck driven by Anthony B. Signer, 27, of Greene, struck the back of a car driven by Frederick C. Dauncey, 48, of Auburn, while Dauncey was slowing to make a turn at 12:30 p.m. Wednesday on Main Street. Damage to Signer’s 1999 Chevrolet was estimated at $1,000; to the 1993 Nissan, driven by Dauncey and owned by Donald L. Morris, of Lewiston, $3,500.
• Vehicles driven by Valerie A. Estabrook, 21, of Greene, and Elliott J. Kahl, 18, of Monmouth, collided at 3:50 p.m. Tuesday on Main Street, near Cumberland Farms. Damage to the 1999 Ford, driven by Estabrook and owned by Thomas Bernier, of Lewiston, was estimated at $2,000; to the 1999 GMC, driven by Kahl and owned by Robert D. Kahl, of Monmouth, $500.