• Andrew David Crockett, 35, of 423 Pleasant St. on a charge of domestic violence criminal threatening, 6:30 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Galen Frances Brackley, 29, of 50 Fairmount St. on charges of endangering the welfare of a child and unlawful trafficking in scheduled Z drugs, 7 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• David Harrington, 44, of 37 Washington Park Road, Auburn, arrested by the Office of Probation and Parole on a probation violation, 9:10 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Jason Williamson, 25, of 81 Scribner Blvd., Lewiston, arrested by the Office of Probation and Parole on a probation violation, 10:10 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Terry Couture, 25, of 23 Village St., Lisbon, arrested by Lisbon police on a charge of violating conditions of release, 9 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Robert Hermanson, 23, of 451 West Buckfield Road, Buckfield, arrested by Maine State Police on a charge of violating conditions of release, 9:44 p.m. Wednesday on Route 4 in Auburn.
• Lowell Saindon, 24, of 69 Old Brunswick Road, Richmond, arrested by Lisbon police on a warrant charging carrying a concealed weapon, 5 p.m. Thursday at 229 Lisbon Road, Lisbon.
• Vehicles driven by Anthony Guerriero, 33, of Fitchburg, Mass., and Mohamed A. Sheikhbile, 19, of Lewiston collided at 8 p.m. Saturday at 90 Strawberry Ave. Damage to the 2009 Chevrolet pickup truck driven by Guerriero and owned by Ean Trust of Billerica, Mass., was estimated at $1,000; to the 1999 Dodge van driven by Sheikhbile and owned by Ahmed S. Abdi of Lewiston, $3,000.