• Anthony Harper, 38, of 10 Wood St., operating without a license, 3:37 a.m. Saturday at that address.
• Ryan Roger LaFlamme, 28, of 211 Poland Road, operating while license suspended or revoked and a warrant, 10:03 p.m. Sunday, intersection of Center and Grove streets.
• Ryan Stone, 19, of 291 Penny Road, New Gloucester, warrant, 2:20 a.m. Sunday, on Bartlett Street.
• John Michaud, 42, of 171 Sabbathday Road, New Gloucester, warrant, 2:30 a.m. Sunday on Bartlett Street.
• Thomas Edward Lumpkin, 32, of 283 Court St. No. 2, Auburn, disorderly conduct, 9:40 p.m. Sunday, 105 Blake St.
• Arthur Ray Dunphe, 35, of 280 Lincoln St., warrant for failure to pay fines, 8:30 a.m. Monday at that address.
• Patrick Quinn, 35, of 38 Codman Road, Camden, possession of scheduled drugs, 7:55 p.m. Sunday, Main Street in Poland, Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
• Duane Hanson, 20, of 34 Bemis St., Livermore Falls, criminal trespass and violating conditions of release, 11:20 p.m. Sunday, no address listed, Livermore Falls Police Department.
• Brian Jordan, 24, of 242 Park St., Lewiston, warrant, 11:30 p.m. Sunday, Allen Pond Road in Greene, Maine State Police.
• Brandy Bickford, 22, of 82 South Main St., Mechanic Falls, operating under the influence, 11:30 p.m. Sunday, Allen Pond Road in Greene, Maine State Police.
• Timothy Page, 47, of 76 Page Road, Poland, terrorizing, 10 a.m. Monday at that address, Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jason Seger, 30, of 66 No Name Pond Road, Lewiston, violating condition of release, 2:30 p.m. Monday at that address, Maine Drug Enforcement Administration.
• Vehicles driven by Gladys E. Jones, 61, and Gregory P. Caron, 23, both of Lewiston, collided at 6:20 p.m. Sunday at the intersection of Howe and Sabattus streets. Damage to Jones’ 2008 Jeep estimated at $1,500; to Caron’s 2001 Honda four-door, $1,000.
• Vehicles driven by Brian J. Beaulieu, 19, of Auburn, and John F. McCabe, 45, of Monmouth, collided at 2:10 p.m. Friday on Main Street. Damage to Beaulieu’s 1999 Chevrolet two-door estimated at $5,000; to the 2000 Pontiac four-door driven by McCabe and owned by Iona B. McCabe, $7,000.
• A vehicle driven by Bethany J. Curtis, 46, of Lewiston, left the road and hit a parked car and small trees before coming to rest in a bog at 6:40 p.m. Friday on Webster Street. Damage to Curtis’ 1996 Toyota four-door estimated at $5,000; to the parked car owned by Zachary Thompson, of Lewiston, $3,500.
• Vehicles driven by Nicholas G. Meserve, 25, of Lewiston, and Eugene A. Boucher, 71, of Avon, Conn., collided at 1:30 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of Bates and Oak streets. Damage to the 2008 Ford four-door driven by Meserve and owned by the city of Lewiston estimated at $5,000; to the 2003 Honda SUV driven by Boucher and owned by Amy F. Boucher, of West Hartford, Conn., $5,000.