• Tracy Lynn Tarbox, 36, of 14 Upper Drive, Lisbon Falls, operating under the influence, 1:11 a.m. Tuesday at 353 Pine St.
• Phillip Audet, 25, of 377 Main St., criminal threatening with a dangerous weapon, 1:44 a.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Alex Michael Robinson, 21, of 195 Bartlett St., domestic violence assault, 6:20 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Anthony M. Iezzi, 41, of 64 Oxford St., violating condition of release, 8:41 p.m. Tuesday at 100 Oxford St.
• Daniel George Brown, 23, of 23 Greenwood Lane, warrant, 10:57 p.m. Tuesday at 29 Sabattus St.
• Sally Hudson, 45, of 36 River Bend Road, Greenfield, N.H., operating under the influence, 2:50 a.m. Wednesday at 700 Minot Ave.
Jesse Tannenbaum, 29, of Sabattus, domestic assault and obstructing the report of a crime, 7:51 p.m. Tuesday at 32 Davis Lane, by Sabattus police.
• Cars driven by Valerie M. Sangillo, 39, of Lewiston and Stephen A. Roy, 49, of Lewiston collided, 9:35 a.m. Monday on East Avenue. Damage to Sangillo’s 2005 Ford was estimated at $800; to the 2009 Toyota driven by Roy and owned by Tricorp FCU of Westbrook, $1,800.
• An unknown driver hit an SUV owned by Michael R. Dulac, 36, of Lewiston, while the SUV was legally parked at 1:50 p.m. Saturday near the corner of Bradford and Tucker streets. According to a police report, the unidentified driver first struck the SUV while coming around the corner at a high rate of speed. The driver also struck a house at the corner and then backed one more time into the SUV before racing away from the scene. Damage to Dulack’s 1999 Ford was estimated at $2,500; to the house at 8 Bradford St., owned by Michael Chapman, $3,000.
• A car driven by Billy C. Brown, 50, of Auburn hit a pole, 7:40 p.m. Friday in the Walmart parking lot. Damage to Brown’s 2006 Dodge station wagon was estimated at $4,000.
• Vehicles driven by Naimo S. Abdirahman, 19, of Lewiston and Theron H. Gatow, 45, of Oxford collided, 3:20 p.m. Sunday at BJ’s Wholesale Club. Damage to the 2002 Chrysler van driven by Abdirahman was estimated at $3,000; to Gato’s 1996 Ford pickup truck, $2,000.