• Michael Smart, 21, of 39 Jefferson St., domestic assault and violating conditions of release, 11:06 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Brian Day, 30, of 66 Jillson Road, Greene, warrant, 2:11 p.m. Friday at the police station.
• Sean Malloy, 28, address not listed, criminal trespass and violating conditions of release, 3:59 p.m. Friday at 85 Horton St.
• Matthew Knowlton, 32, of 386 Main St., warrants and violating probation, 5:01 p.m. Friday at Lisbon and Vine streets.
• Donna Marie Pagnani, 27, of 191 Broad St., aggravated assault, 7:50 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• Louis J. Rubino, 28, of 191 Broad St., domestic assault, terrorizing, assault and criminal mischief, 7:50 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• A car driven by Megan Rachel Irish, 20, of Lewiston, struck the back of a Jeep driven by Dylan Joseph Bennett, 17, of Auburn, while Bennett was stopped in traffic at 7:55 a.m. Thursday at Academy and High streets. The impact forced Bennett’s Jeep into the back of an SUV driven by Joanne L. Gosselin, 56, of Lewiston. Damage to the car Irish was driving, a 2002 Dodge owned by Troy J. Bouchard, of Sabattus, was estimated at $2,000; to Bennett’s 1996 Jeep, $1,500 and to Gosselin’s 2004 Toyota, $2,500.
• A car driven by Megan A. Husar, 18, of Auburn, struck the back of an SUV, driven by Ashley Marie Hutter, 23, of Auburn, while Hutter was stopping in traffic at 5:35 p.m. Thursday at Broad and Mill streets. Damage to the 1998 Toyota, driven by Hussar and owned by Renee M. Husar, of Auburn, was estimated at $3,000; to the 2001 Honda, driven by Hutter and owned by Nichole Crocker, of Monmouth, $1,500.