• Robyn Sue Greenwood, 31, of 77 Rideout Ave., operating under the influence, 7:30 p.m. Sunday at 190 Park St.
• Scott Matthew Potvin, 31, of 11 Timberland Drive, Newry, operating under the influence, 12:51 a.m. Sunday at rotary.
• Jason Farrell Golden, 32, of 70 Windsor St., Randolph, warrant charging failure to pay fine on a charge of operating after suspension, 2:12 a.m. Sunday at 794 Riverside Drive.
• Vehicles driven by Peter Pelletier, 65, of Livermore and Shane M. Creps, 19, of Turner collided, 6:40 p.m. Saturday on Main Street. Damage to Pelletier’s 2007 Chevrolet SUV was estimated at $1,000; to the 2004 Oldsmobile driven by Creps and owned by Janalin Krebs of Peru, $2,500.
• Vehicles driven by Joseph Gendron, 64, of Lewiston and Katherine S. Harrington, 56, of Monmouth collided, 2:20 p.m. Friday on East Avenue. Damage to Gendron’s 2001 Mitsubishi was estimated at $2,500; to Harrington’s 2006 Chrysler van, $3,000.
• Cars driven by Monica S. Truchon, 16, of Lewiston and Judy Roy, 54, of Poland collided, 5:20 p.m. Thursday at Main Street and King Avenue. Damage to the 2001 Mazda driven by Truchon and owned by Thomas Truchon of Lewiston was estimated at $3,000; to Roy’s 2009 Honda, $5,000. It was towed.
• Vehicles driven by Nancy Mahar, 67, of Lewiston and Richard L. Beauchesne, 58, of Lewiston collided, 1:20 p.m. Thursday on Webster Street. Damage to Mahar’s 2007 Chrysler van was estimated at $2,500; to Beauchesne’s 2010 Toyota pickup truck, $1,500.
• Vehicles driven by Lisa Trask, 30, of Turner and Jeanne E. Richey, 65, of Turner collided, 12:45 p.m. Friday on Center Street. Damage to Trask’s 1999 Ford pickup truck was estimated at $200; to Richey’s 2010 Toyota, $3,000.
• A car driven by Marc Alphee Deraps, 37, of Lewiston hit a guardrail, 1:45 a.m. Sunday on Washington Street. Damage to Deraps’ 2007 Hyundai was estimated at $7,000. It was towed.