• Daniel D. Varnum, 21, of 221½ Pine St., Rumford, on charges of operating while license suspended or revoked and unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, 2 a.m. Friday at 195 Oak St.
• William James Adams, 19, of 74 Moses Young Road, Hartford, on a charges of operating after habitual offender revocation, 3:16 p.m. Thursday at West Auburn and Whitman roads.
• Tony J. Demillo, 36, of 6 Holman Road, Jay, on a charge of unlawful possession of marijuana and two charges of unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, 6: 20 p.m. Thursday at Center Street and Princeton Avenue.
• Ty Albert Whitworth, 35, of 46B Poland Corner Road, Poland, on charges of operating under the influence, operating vehicle without a license, driving to endanger, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, refusing to submit to arrest or detention, refusal to stop, speeding 30 mph or more over the posted limit, 7:45 p.m. Thursday at 550 Center St.
Michael Child, 52, of 207 Church Hill Road, Leeds, arrested by Maine State Police on a charge of criminal driving while intoxicated, 7:11 p.m. Thursday in Leeds.
• A car driven by Alphonse R. Veilleux, 72, of Lewiston crashed into a house, 2:30 p.m. Wednesday at 30 Googin St. Damage to Veilleux’s 2005 Chevrolet was estimated at $5,000 and was towed; to the house owned by Leola Bannister of Lewiston, $5,000.
• Vehicles driven by Patrick Roy Alexander, 31, of Lewiston and Luke M. Robinson, 25, of Auburn collided, 1 p.m. Thursday on Center Street. Damage to the 2004 GMC pickup truck driven by Alexander and owned by Genuine Parts Company of Bangor was estimated at $3,000; to Robinson’s 2005 Toyota, $5,000. Both vehicles were towed.
• A car driven by Claire J. Emery, 68, of Turner went off Killings Corner Road and into the woods, 2 p.m. Thursday. Damage to the 2005 Hyundai driven by Emery and owned by Lee Emery of Turner was estimated at $3,000. It was towed.