• Jonathan Alfred Edwards, 34, of 129 Oak St., disorderly conduct, 11:35 p.m. Tuesday at 127 Oak St.
• Devin Carl Doyon, 21, of 176 Pine St., warrant, 2 a.m. Wednesday at 80 Horton St.
• Nicholas Earl Jones, 24, of 31 Elliott Ave., probation hold and charge of violating condition of release, 2:35 a.m. Wednesday at 80 Horton St.
• Christopher D. Bouley, 24, of 37 Cook St., operating under the influence, 1:33 a.m. Wednesday on Court Street.
• Marc Dehetre, 23, of 1012 River Road, Greene, domestic assault and criminal mischief, 6:35 p.m. Tuesday on King Avenue, Lewiston, by Maine State Police.
• Marc Bucklin, 25, of 369 Newell Brook Road, Durham, operating under the influence and possessing scheduled drugs, 4:32 p.m. Tuesday on Route 136, Durham, by Maine State Police.
• Vehicles driven by Mary Alice Robinson, 35, of Auburn and Shirley M. Huntley, 88, of Auburn collided, 3:50 p.m. Thursday on Summer Street. Damage to the 2002 Ford van driven by Robinson and owned by David F. Robinson of Auburn was estimated at $1,000; to Huntley’s 2005 Ford, $2,500.