• Richard Rogers, 28, of 15 Willow St., Auburn, warrant, 9:59 a.m. Wednesday on Park Street.
• Michael Leslie Trepanier, 23, of 350 Cobb Road, Turner, criminal attempted theft 10:12 p.m. Wednesday at 142 Turner St.
• Jennifer Gerry, 25, of 182 Bald Hill Road, New Gloucester, criminal mischief, failure to submit to arrest, failure to give police a correct name and violating conditions of release, 10:19 a.m. Thursday on the Maine Turnpike, Auburn, by Maine State Police.
• Dawn Martel, 39, of 8 Nason Rock Road, Greene, burglary and violating conditions of release, 3:30 p.m. Thursday at that address, by Maine State Police.
• Brittney Martel, 18, of 8 Nason Rock Road, Greene, burglary, 3:30 p.m. Thursday at that address, by Maine State Police.
• Vehicles driven by Elliott D. Bentley, 48, of Auburn and Joel M. Frenette, 17, of Lewiston collided, 7:50 a.m. Tuesday on Lisbon Street. Damage to Bentley’s 2002 GMC pickup truck was estimated at $5,000; to the 1999 Jeep SUV driven by Frenette and owned by Andre Frenette of Lewiston, $8,000. Both vehicles were towed.
• A car driven by Laura Mae Jarvis, 42, of Lewiston struck a car parked by Denise L. Huntington, 59, of Lewiston, 9:05 p.m. Monday on Walnut Street. Damage to Jarvis’ 1988 BMW was estimated at $2,000 and was towed; to Huntington’s 2003 Ford, $2,000.
• Vehicles driven by Alyson R. Fisher, 27, of Sabattus and Bruce D. Byrnes, 53, of Buxton collided, 2:40 p.m. Monday at Lisbon and Locus streets. Damage to Fisher’s 2007 Volkswagen was estimated at $1,000; to the 2001 Volvo tractor trailer driven by Byres and owned by Fedex Freight Inc. of Fort Wayne, Ind., $1,500.
• Vehicles driven by Jerry Albert Clemons, 44, of Auburn and Armand H. Arsenault, 75, of Auburn collided, 5:25 a.m. Wednesday on Main Street. Damage to Clemons’ 2002 Chevrolet pickup truck was estimated at $750; to Arsenault’s 2006 Nissan, $3,500. It was towed.