• Steven Pinette, 47, of 87 Pine St., Lewiston, possession of a suspended or fictitious license and outstanding warrants, 6:20 p.m. Saturday, 87 Pine St.
• Sean Michael Malloy, 22, of 26 Elm St. No. 2, three counts theft by deception, three counts misuse of identification, two counts burglary of a motor vehicle, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, burglary and violation of bail conditions, 5:18 p.m. Thursday, Central Maine Medical Center, 12 High St.
• Cory Scott Mathis, 30, of 26 Walnut St. No. 3, probation hold, 11 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• Alan James Roy, 29, of 178 Blake St. No. 1, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, 7:55 p.m. Saturday, 122 Oak St.
• Randall L. Stevens, 46, of 3 Elm Lane, Litchfield, operating under the influence, 12:57 a.m. Sunday, 356 Montello St.
• Andrew Stephen Hall, 21, of 306 South Ave., Lewiston, motor vehicle speeding (more than 30 mph over speed limit), 12:47 a.m. Saturday, 2527 Turner Road.
• Seth Aaron Strother, 21, of Albemarle, N.C., furnishing liquor to a minor, 7:20 p.m. Saturday, Sunoco Optima Gas Station, 94 Mount Auburn Ave.
• Michael Kendrick, 37, of 276 Pleasant St., Mechanic Falls, operating under the influence, 3:01 a.m. Sunday, Pleasant Street, Mechanic Falls Police Department.
• Scott Farrington, 26, of 390 Millett Road, Minot, domestic violence assault, 4:50 p.m. Sunday at that address, Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.