• Samantha Burgos, 24, of 125 Pierce St., on a charge of unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, 9:25 p.m. Wednesday at 125 Pierce St.
• Brandon Staples, 22, of 144 Horton St., on warrants, 12:02 a.m. Thursday at 115 PIne St.
• Kevin Ayer, 43, of 27 Thorne Ave., on charges of possesion of a scheduled drug, carrying a concealed weapon and violating probation, Thursday morning at the police station.
• Caitlin Cafarelli, 18, of 94 Howe St., on charges of assault, theft and violating bail, 1:20- a.m. Thursday at 81 Howe St.
• Nicole Beaucage, 26, of 135 Gayton Road, on charges of possession of scheduled drugs, driving with a suspended license and violating conditions of release, 6:30 a.m. Thursday at Bates and Birch streets.
• Michael Johnson-Wynter, 28, of 85 Branch St., Portland, on warrants, Thursday morning at 71 Lisbon St.
• Joseph Ruest, 43, of 162 Bartlett St., on a charge of violating a protection order, 9:45 a.m. Thursday at Shaw’s on East Avenue.
• Kyle Smith, 24, of 29 Redwood Drive, Sabattus, on a charge of violating conditions of release, 2:30 p.m. Thursday at 37 Park St.
• Orena Davis, 24, of 27 Marston St., Lewiston, on a charge of violating bail, 8:55 p.m. Wednesday on Lake Shore Drive.
• Mary Hammond, 39, of 19 Taft Ave., on charges of domestic assault, obstructing thereport of a crime and criminal restraint, 9:50 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Steve Anctil, 22, of 70 Glenview Drive, Sabattus, arrested by the Office of Probation and Parole on a probation violation, 11:20 p.m. Wednesday at 855 Lisbon St.
• An SUV driven by Samantha E. Folsom, 25, of Lewiston, struck the back of a car driven by Michael R. Snow, 52, of Vassalboro, while Snow was slowing in traffic at 6:40 p.m. Tuesday on Main Street. Damage to the 1998 Mercury, driven by Folsom and owned by Jonathan D. Turner, of Greene, was estimated at $1,000; to Snow’s 2000 Toyota, $2,000.
• Vehicles driven by Michelle Dolores Bouchard, 29, of Lewiston, and James K. Grant, 21, of Auburn, collided at 1:50 p.m. Monday in a parking lot on Scribner Boulevard. Damage to Bouchard’s 2005 Dodge was estimated at $1,500; to Grant’s 2002 Pontiac, $1,500.
• Vehicles driven by Jacqueline M. Mathieu, 73, of Lewiston, and James I. Wardwell, 21, o f Poland, collided at 12:50 p.m. Tuesday at Center Street and the Veteran’s Bridge. Damage to Mathieu’s 1998 Mercury was estimated at $2,000; to Wardwell’s 2001 Volkswagen, $3,000.
• Vehicles driven by Scott A. Mason, 32, of Lewiston, Joseph L. Bourgoin, 80, of Sabattus, Christine A. Bourgoin, 51, of Lewiston, and Robert L. Arnold, 56, of Warwick, R.I., collided at 12:10 p.m. Wednesday on Center Street. According to a police report, the chain reaction crash occurred when Mason’s car collided with the back of Joseph Bourgoin’s van. Damage to the 2002 Lincoln, driven by Mason and owned by James Clark, of Auburn, was estimated at $3,000; to Joseph Bourgoin’s 2000 Mazda, $5,000; to Christine Bourgoin’s 2000 Jeep, $2,500 and to Arnold’s 2003 Dodge, $1,000.
• Vehicles driven by Michael Thomas Dozois, 31, Steven Harris, 24, both of Lewiston, collided at 11:45 a.m. Monday on Center Street. According to a police report, Harris was racing north on Center Street with Shawn Pelletier, 21, of Lewiston, when his car collided with Dozois’ car as Dozois was pulling out of the Pep Boys parking lot. Dozois suffered cuts to his face in th wreck. Harris complained of pain. Damage to Dozois’ 2002 Hyundai was estimated at $3,000; to Harris’ 2007 Honda, $8,000. There was no damage to Pelletier’s 1995 Volkswagen.
• Vehicles driven by eric R. Saunders, 41, of Sabattus, and Tamara Tuthill, 51, of Auburn, collided at 12:55 p.m. Tuesday at Pleasant and Drummond streets. According to a police report, Saunders failed to stop at a sign while driving on Drummond Street. Damage to his 2003 Ford was estimated at $4,000; toTuthill’s 1997 Nissan, $1,000.