* Joshua Moody, 19, of 6 Forest Ave., Lewiston, on a charge of assault at 9:45 p.m. Thursday at the same address.
* Miriam Reilly, 27, of 255 Plummers Mill Road, Durham, on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence at 12:32 a.m. Friday at 25 East Ave.
* Donia L. Perreault, 28, of 158 Horton St., Lewiston, on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence at 1:09 a.m. Friday at 1185 Lisbon St.
* German Mauricio Torres, 51, of 67 Shawmut St., Lewiston, on a charge of operating a vehicle without a license and unlawful possession of a scheduled drug at 1:39 a.m. Friday at 248 Main St.
* Jeremy Edward Furlong, 28, of 76 Mechanic Falls Road, Poland, on a charge of habitual motor vehicle offenses at 10:26 p.m. Thursday at 22o Main St.
* Deserie J. O’Toole, 42, of 154 Madison St., Auburn, on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence at 11:46 p.m. Thursday at 157 Center St.
* Sara Elise Daigle,24, of Davenport, Iowa, on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence and operating while license suspended or revoked at 12:38 a.m. Friday on the Longley Bridge.
* Vehicles Driven by Bradley E. McArthur, 46, of 432 Webber Ave., Lewiston, and Donald N. Hancock, 84, of 176 Rabbit Valley, Oxford, collided at 3:40 p.m. Thursday on Court Street just east of Minot Avenue. Damage to McArthur’s green 1999 Plymouth van was estimated at $1,000. Damage to Hancock’s red 1998 Buick four-door was estimated at $2,200.
* Vehicles driven by Raymond P. Sumner, 47, of 16 Junction Road, South Berwick, and Joseph Allen Harmon, 28, of 39 Northern Ave. collided at 10:10 a.m. Thursday at Chasse and Washington streets. Damage to Sumner’s 2001 GMC pickup truck was estimated $1,500. Damage to Harmon’s 2005 Ford four-door was estimated at $2,000.