* Matthew Grenier, 22, of 185 Riverside Drive, warrant, 6:05 Saturday in Auburn.
* Marie Swearingen, 35, of 110 Hampshire St., warrant and violating conditions of release, 1:51 a.m. Saturday at that address.
* Patricia Jean Merrill, 57, of 142 Riverside Drive, Mechanic Falls, probation hold, 7:23 p.m. Saturday on Hampshire Street.
* Melinda Sue Peer, 25, of 408 Main St. No. 2, Lewiston, operating under the influence and possession of marijuana, 1:24 a.m. Sunday on Court Street.
* Michael Cayer, 23, of 117 Dow Ave., warrant, 7:41 p.m. Friday on Lincoln Street.
* Michael Boothby, 42, of 81 Lincoln St., violating condition of release, 8:21 p.m. Saturday on Lincoln Street.
* Caroline H. Miller, 19, of 205 Ash St., domestic violence assault, 6:03 p.m. Saturday at that address.
* Jalen Anthony Neal, 19, of 120 Emery St., Portland, unlawful trafficking in scheduled drugs, violating condition of release and trafficking in prison contraband, 10:15 p.m. Saturday on River Street.
* Dustin Julian Lessard, 30, of 96 Winter St., carrying a concealed weapon, 1:30 a.m. Sunday on Horton Street.
* Roy Cormier, 24, transient, warrant, 1:43 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Horton and Pine streets.
* Kristopher Bachelder, 28, of 52 Summer St., Mechanic Falls, warrant, 10:37 a.m. Friday at that address, Mechanic Falls Police Department.
* Patrick Gauthier, 48, of Route 4, Livermore, warrants, 9:10 p.m. Saturday on Route 106 in Leeds, Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
* Brent Niskanen, 30, of 16 Upper Myrtle St., Mechanic Falls, domestic violence assault (with priors) and criminal restraint, 1:23 a.m. Sunday in Poland, Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
* Brittany Richards, 24, of 28 East Main St., South Paris, violation of bail conditions, 1:32 a.m. Sunday in Poland, Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
* Desiree Pond, 24, of 571 Wing Road, Hermon, violation of a protection order, 1 p.m. Sunday in Minot, Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
* Kristen Dwelley, 37, of 11 Spruce Drive, Bowdoin, operating under the influence and operating without a license, 10:50 a.m. Sunday on Shiloh Road in Durham, Maine State Police.
* Vehicle driven by David St. Hilaire, 54, of Sabattus hit a traffic signpost in the Walmart parking lot at 6:58 a.m. Sunday on Mount Auburn Avenue. St. Hilaire’s 2001 Ford was towed.