* Timothy Chad Couture, 28, of 15 Newman St., on a warrant for unpaid fines and fees for driving with a suspended license, 1:20 a.m. Sunday at that address.
* Timothy Arthur Schoubroek, 28, of 85 Horton St. No. 5, on a warrant for unpaid fines and fees for possession of a scheduled drug, and a charge of unlawful possession of a scheduled drug, 8:35 p.m. Sunday at 20 East Ave.
* Wilfred Floyd Pulk, 41, of 112 Alpine St., Norway, on a charge of violation of bail conditions, 12:23 a.m. Monday at 24 Union St.
* Joshua Stephen MacDonald, 44, of 301 Hill Road, West Bath, on a charge of operating under the influence, 12:50 a.m. Monday at 510 Sabattus St.
* Punk Icee, 52, of 42 Walnut St., on a charge of disorderly conduct, 6 p.m. Monday at 185 Lincoln St.
* Joshua E. Campbell, 30, of 289 Bennett Road, New Gloucester, summoned on charges of displaying a fictitious vehicle certificate and unlawful possession of a scheduled drug, 9:37 p.m. Thursday at 842 Court St.
* Jeremy James Knox, 30, of 30 White St., Lewiston, on a charge of theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, 6:47 p.m. Sunday at 121 Hampshire St.
* Timothy Devonne Lagasse, 21, of 46 Dunn St., on a charge of hindering apprehension or prosecution, 4:28 a.m. Monday at that address.
* A vehicle driven by Matthew J. Roy, 27, of Auburn, and owned by Hahnel Bros. Co. of Lewiston, struck a vehicle driven by Nelda V. Sanpedro, 69, of Auburn, that was stopped at the intersection of Russell and Main streets at 3:52 p.m. Wednesday. Damage to Roy’s 1994 Chevrolet was classified as minor. Sanpedro’s 2000 Mitsubishi was towed due to disabling damage.