* Tyler Angel, 22, of 56 Leadbetter Road, Wayne, operating under the influence, 1:59 a.m. Friday on Main Street.
* Lane Cushman, 52, of 84 Thomas Hill Road, Norway, operating under the influence, 7:37 p.m. Thursday on Court Street.
* Dawn Deschesne, 43, of Middleton, Mass., operating under the influence, 1:12 a.m. Friday on Center Street.
* Tyler Poland, 25, of 474 Quaker Ridge Road, Greene, forgery and failure to provide a correct name and date of birth, 2:34 a.m. Friday on Center Street.
* Christopher Veazie, 21, of Togus, warrant, 7:30 p.m. Thursday on Kendall Street, Augusta, Maine State Police.
* Jonathan Thompson, 31, of 11 Hatch Road, Wales, probation hold, 10:36 p.m. Thursday on Hatch Road, Lisbon police.
* Lee Galles, 24, of 75 Thompson Drive, Wales, operating under the influence, 12:12 a.m. Friday in Lewiston, Maine State Police.
* Pamela Winslow, 37, of 21 Fifth Ave., Mechanic Falls, domestic assault, 2:49 a.m. Friday at that address, Mechanic Falls police.
* Vehicles driven by Crystal L. Smith, 28, of Jay, and Cheryl A. Ladd, 51, of Lewiston, collided at 3:05 p.m. Wednesday at Union and Oak streets. Smith’s 2003 Dodge was towed. Ladd’s 2000 Chrysler sustained functional damage.
* Charles R. Kelley, 24, of Leeds, lost control of his car and struck several small trees, a street sign, a granite sign and a utility pole at 11:53 p.m. Tuesday on Main Street. His 1995 Mazda was towed.