* Justin Paul Simpson, 29, of 64 Oxford St. No. N3B, Lewiston, violating condition of release and sale and use of drug paraphernalia, 12:43 a.m. Sunday at Bonney Park, 290 Main St.
* Kayla Marie Bannister, 19, of 113 Seventh St. No. 2, domestic violence assault, 1:32 a.m. Sunday at that address.
* Terry Lee Small, 43, of 96 King St., Oxford, violating condition of release and operating while license suspended or revoked (with priors), 3:19 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Minot and Sheridan avenues.
* Carson Chase Vomorde, 28, of 13 James St. No. 1, two counts of unlawful possession of a scheduled drug, sale and use of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana, 12:30 p.m. Sunday at the intersection of Grant and Goff streets.
* James Vachon, 19, of 158 Pleasant St., warrant, 10:26 p.m. Saturday at that address.
* Eric Vachon, 21, of 106 Green St., Sabattus, two warrants, 10:26 p.m. Saturday at that address.
* Jonathan Davis, 22, of 13 Towle Ave., warrant, 12:16 a.m. Sunday at that address.
* Jonathan Cary, 32, of 178 College St., failure to disperse, 10:20 p.m. Friday on Lisbon Street.
* Chase Thalheiner, 24, of 18 Irene St., Lisbon, warrant, 10:20 p.m. Friday on Lisbon Street.
* Heather Bristol, 44, of 133 Webster St., warrant, 6 a.m. Saturday at that address.
* Alicia Marie Webber, 24, of 91 Warren Ave. No. 1, domectic violence assault, 3:49 a.m. Saturday at that address.
* Tara Anne Henry, 20, of 78 Central St. No. 2B, violating condition of release, 3:03 a.m. Sunday on Pine Street.
* Greg Martineau, 21, of 965 College Road, warrant, 10:25 p.m. Saturday on College Street.
* Sean Keller, 19, of Hollis, N.Y., obstructing government administration, 12:30 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Campus and Central avenues.
* Keone Murray, 22, of 158 Bartlett St., operating after suspension, 5:37 p.m. Sunday on Pierce Street.
* Steven Ouellette, 38, of 145 Bradbury Hill Road, Minot, operating under the influence and operating without a license, 6:13 p.m. Saturday on Route 4 in Turner, Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
* Michael Hersom, 38, of 12 Huston St., Lisbon Falls, violation of bail conditions, 10:40 p.m. Saturday at that address, Lisbon Police Department.
* Dwayne Hansom, 21, of 34 Memis St., Livermore Falls, warrants, 6 p.m. Sunday on Millett Street, Livermore Falls Police Department.
* Vehicles driven by Bethany Starbird, 32, of Auburn and Mary M. Murphy, 39, of Lewiston collided at 7:50 a.m. May 2 on Center Street. Both Starbird’s 2009 Volkswagen and Murphy’s 2007 Toyota sustained functional damage.
* Vehicle driven by Todd R. Kollin, 24, of Auburn skidded off the road and hit a wall near Gamage Avenue at 6:55 a.m. May 3. The 2003 Volkswagen driven by Kollin and owned by Kealeigh Sullivan of Auburn was towed.
* Vehicles driven by Jeffrey A. Coulombe of Auburn and David J. Poussard of Lewiston collided at 1:01 p.m. May 3 on Turner Road. The 2000 Chevrolet driven by Coulombe and owned by Gammon Landscaping of Auburn sustained functional damage; the 2004 Cooper driven by Poussard and owned by Jim’s Auto Sales Inc. was towed.
* Vehicle driven by Ashley M. Rand, 23, of Lewiston lost control and hit an embankment at 7:43 a.m. Thursday on North Auburn Road. Rand’s 2004 Jeep was towed.