* Jeremy Owen Ford, 22, of 97 Carpenter Road, Poland, violating condition of release, 9:12 p.m. Friday on Veterans Memorial Bridge.
* Gualberto Francisco Jimenez, 34, of 13 Wilson St., Lewiston, operating while license suspended or revoked, 12:02 a.m. Saturday on Turner Street.
* Michael Joseph Franks, 30, of 21 Spring St. No. 3, warrant, 6:43 p.m. Saturday at that address.
* Stephen Demarcus Parker, 25, of Prichard, Ala., reckless conduct and endangering the welfare of a child, 4:30 p.m. Friday in Kennedy Park.
* Romarieo Gonzalez, 25, of 206 Park St., warrant, 8:55 a.m. Saturday on Park Street.
* Michael Andrew Messier, 18, of 68 Howe St. No. 1, domestic violence assault, 12:16 a.m. Sunday at that address.
* David Thomas Hart, 45, of 230 Oak St., operating under the influence, 12:18 a.m. Sunday on Pleasant Street.
* Joshua Heinz Guimond, 26, of 11 Pinewoods Road, Lisbon, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer and violating condition of release, 10:55 a.m. Sunday on East Avenue.
*Joshua Caleb Perkins, 30, of 253 Turner St. No. 3, Auburn, violating condition of release, 4:45 p.m. Sunday on College Street.
* Dustin Jacobs, 24, of 173 Oak St., violation of bail conditions, 10:55 a.m. Sunday on East Avenue.
* Joshua Decato, 28, of 78 College St., fugitive from justice, 4:55 p.m. Sunday at that address.
* Robbie Chaisson, 31, of 120 Ferry Road, Lisbon, warrant, 7:01 p.m. Saturday at Heritage Knolls, Lisbon Police Department.
* John Cunningham, 42, of 119 Davenport Road, Augusta, criminal threatening, 8:18 p.m. Saturday on Mechanic Falls Road in Poland, Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
* Natalia Lynch, 53, of Gloucester, Mass., operating under the influence, 8:42 p.m. Saturday on Interstate 95, Maine State Police.
* Barry Green, 44, of P.O. Box 160, Turner, operating under the influence, 2:31 a.m. Sunday on Sullivan Road in Greene, Maine State Police.
* Jacey Anderson, 32, of 126 Wiley Road, Greene, warrant, 7:50 a.m. Sunday at that address, Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
* Casey Bowden, 23, of Andrews Road in Wales, warrant, 9 a.m. Sunday at that address, Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.