* Jason Ronald Yorke, 30, of 104 Knox St. No. 1, warrant, 2:30 p.m. Monday on Lisbon Street.
* Benita Preo, 39, of 157 Pine St. No. 3, disorderly conduct; offensive words, gestures, 3:18 p.m. Monday at that address.
* Donald Otis Hebert IV, 46, of 70 Googin St., warrant and charges of possession of a schedule W drug and violating conditions of release, 2:30 a.m. Monday at that address.
* Christopher Motley, 24, of 64 Elm St. No. 3FL, domestic violence assault, 11:07 a.m. Monday on Elm Street.
* Zachary A. Cameron, 29, of 86 Pride Road , assault and operating under the influence, 10:37 p.m. Sunday on Center Street.
* A car parked by Gail A. Boucher, 56, of Lewiston was hit by an unknown driver, 3:09 p.m. Wednesday at 10 Raymond Ave. Damage to the 1995 Buick parked by Boucher and owned by Daniel Ouellette of Hartford was described as functional.
* Vehicles driven by Tina Currie, 35, of Lisbon and Michael Blue, 34, of Leeds collided, 4:31 p.m. Thursday on Pleasant Street. Currie’s 2003 Hyundai was towed due to disabling damage; the 2003 Chevrolet van driven by Blue and owned by Icon Connections Inc. of Casco was functionally damaged.
* A car driven by Jaskaran Singh, 17, of South Portland went off the road and hit a tree, 11:30 p.m. Saturday on Forrestal Street. The 2001 BMW driven by Singh and owned by Tejinder Jit of South Portland was towed due to disabling damage.