* Christopher James Cureton, 28, of 297 Webster St., theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, 3 p.m. Monday at Sears.
* Edwin Parsons, 56, of 61 Old Whitney Road, Harrison, four charges of unlawful possession of a scheduled drug, 5:45 p.m. Monday on Lisbon Street.
* Keone Murray, 22, 61 Howard St. No. 1, violating condition of release and littering, 7:22 p.m. Monday on Walnut Street.
* Ty Henry Taylor, 49, of 209 Lincoln St. No. 6, violation of bail conditions, 3:42 p.m. Tuesday on Park Street.
* Jason Kent Boston, 24, of 120 Spring St., Lewiston, unlawful possession of oxycodone and unlawful possession of a scheduled drug, 11:56 p.m. Monday on Court Street.
* Rhonda Getchell, 47, of 57 Washington Park Road, operating under the influence, 1:15 a.m. Tuesday on Court Street.
* Nicole Laviolette, 27, of 21 Sabattus Creek Drive, Lisbon, probation hold, 4:38 p.m. Tuesday at 1 Great Falls Plaza, Auburn, Probation and Parole Office.
* A vehicle owned by Richard W. Long, 33, of Lewiston, collided with a vehicle owned by Stephen C. May, 58, of Lewiston, and parked on College Street, when Long’s vehicle rolled backward out of a driveway at 115 College St. at 10:12 a.m. Thursday. Damage to both Long’s 2001 Ford and May’s 2000 Pontiac was classified as functional.
* A vehicle driven by Patrick S. Grant, 42, of Lewiston, collided with a vehicle driven by Debra Jenkins, 43, of Auburn, as Grant turned left from Main Street onto Canal Street at 9:46 a.m. Sunday. Damage to both Jenkins’ 1996 Pontiac and Grant’s 1993 Buick was classified as functional.