* Ronald K. Poulin, 44, 437½ Court St., Auburn, on a warrant, 10:09 a.m. Thursday at 494.5 Court St.
* Michael Louis Williams Jr., 20, of 195 Oak St., 12:24 p.m. Thursday at 39 Walnut St.
* Mustafa Abdirahman Abdi, 21, of 299 Bates St. on a warrant charging failure to pay fine on a charge of carrying a concealed weapon, 12:37 a.m. Friday at 129 Oak St.
* Vehicles driven by Jessica Crabtree, 26, of Lisbon Falls and Erica R. Longchamps, 29, of Auburn collided, 3:18 p.m. Wednesday on East Avenue. Damage to Crabtree’s 1998 Toyota was characterized as functional, as was the damage to the 2004 Blue Bird school bus driven by Longchamps and owned by Levers Preschool of Lewiston.
* Cars driven by Alivia A. Bradley, 18, of Leeds, Marie C. Dumas, 57, of Auburn and Michael L. Poulin, 45, of Sabattus collided, 5:23 p.m. Tuesday on Main Street. The 1997 Chevrolet driven by Bradley and owned by Lori Thibodeau of Leeds was towed due to disabling damage. Damage to Dumais’ 2005 Chrysler was minor; to the 2011 Toyota driven by Poulin and owned by Coca-Cola of New England of South Portland, minor.