* Reginald B. Amiss, 45, of 193 Holland St. on a probation hold, 9:56 a.m. Friday at that address.
* Karalee Alli Holden, 35, of 33 Jefferson St. on a charge of violation of bail conditions and three warrants, 11:49 a.m. Friday at 48 Sabattus St.
* Jessica Rena Anderson, 26, of 158 Bartlett St. on a charge of obstructing public ways, 1:40 p.m. Friday at 38 Walnut St.
* Richard L. Dick, 41, of 117 Strawberry Ave. on a charge of domestic violence assault, 1:20 a.m. Saturday at that address.
* Michael Allan Lundgren, 50, of 186 Bartlett St. on a warrant, 2:35 a.m. Saturday at 188 Bartlett St.
* Melissa Joan Hatt, 30, of 2 West St., Rockville, Conn. on a warrant, 3:16 a.m. Saturday at 27 Bartlett St.
* Ricky Robinson, 49, of 317 East Ave., Lewiston, on a charge of violating a protection order, 10:40 p.m. Friday at 751 Washington St.
* Daniel Adam Gagnon, 28, of 32 Moore Ave. on a charge of operating under the influence, 1:23 a.m. Saturday at 1 Willow Run.
* Heather L. Steele, 29, of 43 Ninth St. on a charge of operating while license suspended or revoked, 5:39 a.m. Saturday at Minot and Western avenues.
* Glenn Phillip Stoodley, 20, of 343 Sabattus St., Lewiston, on a warrant and charges of driving to endanger, leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident and sale and use of drug paraphernalia, 10:03 a.m. Saturday at 149 Mount Auburn Ave.
* Barry Richards, 45, of 664 Boothby Road, Livermore Falls, on a charge of domestic violence assault, by Maine State Police, 11:10 p.m. Friday at South Livermore Road, Turner.
* Michael Ruth, 36, of 19 Alexander Drive, Gardiner, on charges of operating after suspension, illegal attachment and possession of scheduled drug, by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department, 3:04 a.m. Saturday at Longley Bridge, Auburn.