* Jeremy Walter Getchell, 31, of 871 Middle Road, Sabattus, domestic violence assault and criminal mischief, 9:29 a.m. Friday on Broad Street.
* Chad Lapierre, 28, of 867 Webster St., warrant, 9:42 p.m. Saturday at that address.
* Corey Brume, 18, of 980 Sabattus St., Lewiston, refusing to submit to arrest or detention, 10:50 p.m. Saturday at Bonney Park.
* Virginia Ecker, 42, of 267 Pinkham Brook Road, operating under the influence and endangering the welfare of a child, 5:23 p.m. Sunday on Washington Street.
* Jason Leonard Mungin, 23, of 15 Pleasant St. No. 4, Auburn, violating condition of release, 12:50 a.m. Sunday on Park Street.
* Kyle Albert Beaulieu, 23, of 43 Eustis St., unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, 12:51 a.m. Sunday on Pleasant Street.
* Terry Frost-Mourey, 47, of 171 Grove St., operating under the influence (one prior), 1:57 a.m. Sunday on Maple Street.
* Samuel Wayne Libby, 23, of 119 Pierce St., eight warrants for failure to appear and unpaid fines and fees for various charges and unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, 3:15 a.m. Sunday at that address.
* Richard Gamache, 75, of 5 Saint Ann St., Lisbon, operating under the influence (one prior), 2:44 p.m. Saturday on Route 196, Lisbon Police Department.
* Aaron McFadden, 22, of Duxbury, Mass., operating under the influence, 10:25 p.m. Saturday on Interstate 95, Maine State Police.
* Ty Whitworth, 36, of Route 100, New Gloucester, warrant, 1:41 p.m. Sunday at that address, Maine State Police.
* Jodi Lucas, 39, of 93 Shepard St., Durham, unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, 5:24 p.m. Sunday on Route 202 in Greene, Maine State Police.