* Siyamo Amuri Jumanne, 21, of 88 Bartlett St. No. 11, on a charge of domestic violence assault, 1:17 a.m. Monday at that address.
* Jenna Marie Goddard, 26, of 11 Eaton St., on a warrant, 8:30 a.m. Monday at that address.
* Jeffrey Jamie Garland, 35, of 14 Newbury St., Auburn, on a charge of violating condition of release, 9:48 a.m. Monday at Maine Pre-Trial Services.
* Thomas Michael Boucher, 24, of 226 Oak St. No 3FL, on two charges of domestic violence assault, 2:10 p.m. Monday at 46 Riverside St. No. 2.
* Dylan Webber, 18, of 30 South Winn Road, Peterborough, N.H., summoned on charges of criminal mischief and operating while license suspended or revoked, 12:23 a.m. Sunday at Walmart.
* Jeremy T. Doyle, 21, of 133 Old Route 26, South Paris, summoned on a charge of operating while license suspended or revoked, 10:49 p.m. Sunday at 34 Fairview Ave.
* Victoria Stockwell, 22, of 337 West Minot Road, Minot, on a warrant, 8:30 p.m. Sunday on Main Street in Poland, by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
* John Penney, 40, of 517 Bishop Hill Road, Leeds, on a charge of operating under the influence, 8:58 p.m. Sunday on Route 106 in Leeds, by Maine State Police.
* Douglas Smith, 24, of 14 High St. No 2, Auburn, on a warrant, 11:30 p.m. Sunday at that address, by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
* A vehicle driven by Regina Smith, 19, of Lewiston, and owned by Andrew A. King, of Orono, collided with a vehicle driven by Riak R. Chan, 35, of Lewiston, and owned by Mangok M. Akol, of Auburn, as Smith turned onto College Street at 12:32 p.m. Wednesday. Damage to both Smith’s 1997 Volvo and Chan’s 2001 Nissan was classified as functional.