* David John Strout, 26, of 20 Glenview Drive, Sabattus, domestic violence assault and obstructing report of a crime, 10:11 p.m. Monday on Bradley Street.
* Marlene Chesnel, 52, of 23 Horton St. No. 3, violating condition of release, 9:22 p.m. Monday at that address.
* Robert Daniel Emond, 29, of 127 Howe St. No. 3, operating while license suspended or revoked, 11:50 p.m. Monday on Horton Street.
* Brian Joseph Jordan Jr., 25, of 244 Park St. No. 10, warrant, 12:06 a.m. Tuesday at that address.
* Annette Marie Price, 46, of 38 North Main St., Mechanic Falls, violating condition of release, 9:55 a.m. Tuesday on Park Street.
* Deanna Lynn Martinez, 24, of 105 Second St., Auburn, disorderly conduct, 10:20 a.m. on Bates Street.
* Mandy M. Chouinard, 23, of Washington Street, operating a vehicle with an expired license greater than 90 days, 8:09 p.m. Sunday on Washington Street.
* Lindsey Pollis, 26, of 1304 Route 106, Leeds, operating after suspension, 9:49 a.m. Tuesday on Route 106, Leeds, Maine State Police.
* Patrick Emond, 21, of 117 Howe St., Lewiston, probation violation, 4:04 p.m. Tuesday at 1 Great Falls Plaza, Auburn, Probation and Parole Office.
* James Mockler, 43, of 163 Beaver Road, Sabattus, operating after suspension — habitual offender, 6:05 p.m. Tuesday on River Road, Lisbon, Lisbon Police Department.
* Cars driven by Amber J. Hackett, 26, of Wales and Oscar Levesque, 89, of Lewiston collided, 10:10 a.m. Monday on Sabattus Street. Damage to Hackett’s 2004 Dodge was towed due to disabling damage, as was Levesque’s 1998 Chrysler.