* Tasha Nicole Burns, 29, of 21 Merrill St. No. 2, Portland, warrant and theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, 3:51 p.m. Sunday, Walmart Superstore, 100 Mount Auburn Ave.
* Jason E. Fudge, 37, of 247 Valley St. No. 1, Portland, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, 3:51 p.m. Sunday, Walmart Superstore, 100 Mount Auburn Ave.
* Ricky Goyette, 38, of 141 Bradman St., operating while license suspended or revoked, 12:16 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
* Jessamyn Ouellette, 18, of 5 Ford Lane, Litchfield, sale and use of drug paraphernalia, 11:44 a.m. Tuesday at Edward Little High School, 77 Harris St.
* Oscar Perkins, 50, of Oak Street, warrants, 7:24 a.m. Monday on Adams Avenue.
* John C. O’Brien, 21, of 245 Lisbon St., assault and theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, 4:30 p.m. Monday, on Lincoln Street.
* Russell Alan Boudreau Jr., 47 Winn St., criminal mischief, 11:45 p.m. Monday on Lisbon Street.
* Daniel Shackley, 39, of 160 Ash St. No. 1, operating while license suspended or revoked (with priors), 2:10 a.m. Tuesday on East Avenue.
* Alpay Balkir, 34, of 378 Fern St., Turner, domestic violence assault and criminal trespassing, 3:38 a.m. Tuesday on Jordan Road.
* Reno Cyr, 28, of Altoona, Pa., warrants charging probation violation, robbery and theft by deception, 1 p.m. Monday in Hollidaysburg, Pa., Parole & Probation.
* Kelly Chamard, 43, of 153 Pine Ridge Loop, Livermore Falls, probation violation, 1:05 a.m. Monday on Leeds Road, Livermore Falls Police Department.
* Steven Corliss, 57, of 133 Leeds Road, Livermore Falls, domestic violence assault, 1:05 a.m. Monday at that address, Livermore Falls Police Department.
* Michael Caron, 25, of 508 Washington Ave., Auburn, operating under the influence, 12:07 a.m. Monday on Mollison Way in Lewiston, Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
* Vehicles driven by Daniel Couture, no age listed, of Auburn, and Pamela Tuttle, 66, of Monmouth, collided at 3:40 p.m. Jan. 25 at the intersection of Minot and Fairview avenues. Functional damage reported to Couture’s 2004 Chrysler; and Tuttle’s 2003 Kia was towed due to disabling damage.