* Nicholas Ayer, 23, of 6 Forest St., Lewiston, warrant, 8:23 p.m. Saturday on Spring Street.
* Ronnie Christopher Clark, 32, of 116 Hampshire St. No. 3, unlawful possession of a scheduled drug, 10:26 p.m. at Hampshire and Union streets.
* Jacob August Taylor, 19, of 3 Cross Road, China, obstructing government administration, refusing to submit to arrest or detention and minor consuming alcohol, 2:27 a.m. Sunday on Chestnut Street.
* Brian Matthew Wilson, 26, of 183 Johnson Road, warrant, 8:40 p.m. Sunday at Turner and Hampshire streets.
* Dana Rader, 19, of 20 Linden Lane, Camden, sale and use of drug paraphernalia, possession of hypodermic apparatus and violation of bail conditions, 12:55 a.m. Monday on Main Street.
* Jeffrey Brown, 37, of 5 Pierce St., warrant for unpaid fines and fees, 6:58 a.m. Sunday on Pleasant Street.
* Michael Nguyen, 26, of 92 Oak St. No. 1, warrant, 2:45 p.m. Sunday on Park Street.
* Ashley Suzanne Harbin, 23, of 18 Wakefield St., operating while license suspended or revoked, 1:48 a.m. Monday on Main Street.
* Amanda K. Plasse, 27, of 137 College St., domestic violence assault and probation hold, 3:30 a.m. Monday at that address.
* Larry Norman Maheux, 44, of 137 College St. No. 1, domestic violence assault and probation hold, 3:45 a.m. Monday at that address.
* Andrew Blais 25, of 51 Howard St., Lewiston, probation hold, 9:35 a.m. Monday at that address, Parole & Probation.
* Christopher Kyajohnian, 35, of 601 Woodman Hill Road, Minot, warrant, 11:39 a.m. Monday on Turner Street in Auburn, Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
* Mark Miller, 53, of Fayetteville, N.C., refusing to submit and 11-hour rule violation, 12:24 p.m. Monday on Minot Avenue in Auburn, Maine State Police.