* Joshua Barret, 23, of 162 Bartlett St., warrant, 10:55 a.m. Monday at that address.
* Gerald L. Chouinard, 40, of 75 Whipple St., disorderly conduct, 8 p.m. Monday on Pettingill Street.
* Terrance T. Haskins, 28, of Jamaica, N.Y., violation of bail conditions and operating without a license, 1:57 a.m. Tuesday on Lisbon Street.
* Stephen Alex Braithwaite, 26, of 496 Sabattus St. No. 1, domestic violence assault, 12:15 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
* Jayson Bjork, 42, of 35 Wood St. No. 113, operating under the influence (with priors), 12:08 a.m. Tuesday at Webster Street and East Avenue.
* Dwain Sykes, 36, of Dorchester, Mass., warrant, 1:52 p.m. Tuesday on Lisbon Street.
* Jesse Baum, 29, of 84 College St., warrant, 5:50 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
* David Levesque, 47, of 84 College St., warrant, 6:01 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
* Tia Lowell, 26, of 84 College St., warrant, 6:10 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
* Rebecca Koniak, 34, of 9 Hampshire St., operating under the influence, 11:18 a.m. Tuesday in Turner, Maine State Police.
* Vehicles driven by Mary E. Cote, 41, of Lewiston, and Ronald R. Michaud, 75, of Turner, collided at 10:45 a.m. Monday at Center and Turner streets. Both the 2011 Chevrolet driven by Cote and owned by Ean Holdings LLC, of Urbandale, Iowa, and Michaud’s 1999 Lincoln were towed due to disabling damage.
* Vehicles driven by Alta R. Bouchard, 67, of Lisbon, and Bryce A. Minnich, 30, of Lewiston, collided at 7:02 a.m. Jan. 30 on Main Street. Minor damage was reported to Bouchard’s 2006 Chevrolet, and Minnich’s 2004 Subaru was towed due to disabling damage.