* Terrance T. Haskins, 28, of Jamaica, N.Y., on charges of driving without a license, violating conditions of release and possession of marijuana, 1:08 a.m. Tuesday at 475 Lisbon St.
* Billy Pizarro, 31, of 7 Chestnut St., on a probation violation, 11:17 a.m. Wednesday at Great Falls Plaza.
* Crystal Macia, 25, of 51 Pierce St., arrested by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency on a charge of aggravated drug trafficking, 8:15 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
* Samantha Robichaud, 24, of 11 Chestnut Driven, Poland, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on charges of furnishing liquor to a minor and providing a place for minors to consume alcohol, 11:39 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
* Monica Beaudoin, 36, of 285 College Road, Greene, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant, 2:08 p.m. Wednesday at White Oak Hill Road, Poland.
* Vehicles driven by Angela Fink, 25, and Matthew R. Fortin, 19, both of Lewiston, collided at 11:04 p.m. Tuesday on Russell Street. Damage to Fink’s 2004 Hyundai was listed as minor. Fortin’s 2003 Chevrolet was towed.
* Vehicles driven by Susanna Keith, 52, of South Paris, and Sonya M. Jennings, 28, of Lewiston, collided at 4:24 p.m. Monday on the Longley Bridge. Damage to Keith’s 2007 Toyota was listed as minor. Damage to Jennings’ 2010 Ford was listed as functional.