* Debraline Pelletier, 54, of 349 Pine St., on a charge of theft by unauthorized taking, 10:05 a.m. Thursday at 27 East Ave.
* Derek Matthew Bonney, 26, of 92 Bartlett St., on charges of domestic assault and violating conditions of release, 6:13 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Shain Richard Johnson, 30, of 130 Seventh St., Auburn, on a warrant, 9:15 p.m. Thursday at 116 Sabattus St.
* Dakota Sky Nelson, 23, of 67 Pleasant St., on a warrant, 8 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Ronald Norman Bechard, 52, of 12 Highland Ave., on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 8:41 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Steven Lynn Davis, 36, of 30 Vernon St., on a warrant, 11:26 p.m. Thursday at 158 Minot Ave.
* Kervins Eugene, 30, of 34 South Main St., on a warrant, 12:59 a.m. Friday at 150 Center St.
* Corey Butterfield, 21, of 394 Quaker Ridge Road, Leeds, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant, 9:30 p.m. at that address.
* Michael L. Keith, 35, of Lisbon, lost control of his vehicle and struck a telephone pole at 1:55 a.m. Friday on Lisbon Street, near the Big Apple. According to a police report, Keith fell asleep before his car drifted off the road. His 1997 Nissan was towed.
* Arlana Davis, 61, of Auburn, lost control of her car and crashed into a cement support at 12:34 p.m. Wednesday in the Walmart parking lot. Her 2002 Chrysler was towed.
* Vehicles driven by Ralph A. Asselin, 88, of Tulsa, Okla., and Richard Hansen, 36, of Poland, collided at 9:45 a.m. Thursday at Minot Avenue and Hotel Road. Asselin was taken to St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center in Lewiston with chest pains. Asselin’s 2012 Dodge and Hansen’s 2002 GMC were towed.