* David Liberti, 48, of 51 Pierce St., warrants, 7:15 p.m. Feb. 7 at that address.
* Joshua Chase, 21, of 21 Summer St., domestic violence criminal threatening, 8:36 p.m. Feb. 7 at that address.
* Gary Dulac, 41, of 1 Stevens Mill Park Road, Auburn, violating condition of release, 8:30 p.m. Feb. 7 on Pine Street.
* Kayla Roy, 19, of 24 Brault St., warrant, 5:03 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
* Joseph Thompson, 27, of 176 Blake St., warrant, 10:20 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
* Michael Rugar, 39, of 19 Darcy Drive, warrant for failure to appear and operating while license suspended or revoked, 1:57 p.m. Friday on Pond Road.
* Michael Nadeau, 28, of 11 Fox Run Drive, warrant, 6:40 p.m. Friday on Lisbon Street.
* Kathy Jean Kimball, 49, of 93 Darnit Road, Buckfield, warrant, 9:05 p.m. Friday on College Street.
* Debra Patterson, 47, of 20 Wood St., warrant, 8:48 p.m. Friday at that address.
* Gabriel Sanchez, 28, of 204 Blake St., probation hold, criminal mischief and violating condition of release, 1:10 a.m. Saturday on Park Street.
* Michael Ronald Barton, 46, of 41 River St. No. 2, violation of bail conditions, 1:49 a.m. Saturday on Autumn Lane.
* Jeffrey Richard Pepin, 41, of 36 College St., violating condition of release, 12:30 a.m. Saturday on Park Street.
* Caleb Michael Duchesneau, 28, of 98 Pine St. No. 10, violating condition of release, 10:55 p.m. Saturday on Strawberry Avenue.
* Craig Bernard Felder, 40, of 383 Lisbon St., violation of a protective order, arson, criminal mischief, burglary and assault, 7:15 a.m. Saturday on Horton Street.
* Joshua Brian Piela, 24, of 17 Fern St., Turner, warrant for unpaid fines and fees on an assault charge, 12:59 a.m. Sunday on Sabattus Street.
* Melinda Jean Gallant, 48, of 39 Knox St. No. 6, two warrants, 1:25 a.m. Saturday on Park Street.
* Christina Jones, 31, of 456 Broad St., warrant, 9:06 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
* Diane Dillon, 44, of 367 Turner St. No. 1, warrants, 9:51 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
* David Grover, 22, of 782 Minot Ave., warrant, 9:50 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
* Michael Rias, 19, of 184 Main St. No. 5, robbery and probation hold, 5 p.m. Thursday on Main Street.
* Jeremy Guenette, 33, transient, warrant, 1:45 a.m. Friday on Washington Street.
* Faisal Noor, 19, of 29 University St., theft and assault, 4:39 p.m. Saturday at JCPenney, 550 Center St.
* Thomas Foster Tippie, 62, of 18 Dexter Ave., operating under the influence (one prior), 6:14 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of Western Avenue and Court Street.
* Jillian Christine Vasquez, 22, of 97 Knox St., Lewiston, three counts of theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, 6:26 p.m. Saturday at Walmart Superstore, 100 Mount Auburn Ave.
* Alyssa Rose Millett, 21, of 61 Bowdoinham Road, Sabattus, operating under the influence and unlawful possession of scheduled drug, 1:49 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Court Street and Park Avenue.
* Michael Iannotti, 34, of 19 Copper Ridge Road, Greene, domestic violence assault, 10:59 p.m. Thursday at that address, Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
* William Norton, 57, of 11 Baldwin St., Livermore Falls, warrant, 11:48 a.m. Friday on Pleasant Street, Livermore Falls Police Department.
* James Hobbs, 40, of 12 Stanley Drive, Lisbon, domestic violence assault, 4:40 p.m. Sunday at that address, Lisbon Police Department.