* Mathew Adam Dunlop, 23, of 119 Pine St. No. 2, Lewiston, warrant, 10:07 p.m. Saturday on Pearl Street.
* Trevor Allen Eustis, 19, of 54 Fourth St., reckless conduct, carrying a concealed weapon and hindering apprehension or prosecution, 4:50 p.m. Sunday on Mount Auburn Avenue.
* Christine Marie Gilleland, 25, of 12 Highland Ave. No. 2, sale and use of drug paraphernalia, 8:23 p.m. Sunday at that address.
* William Persell, 50, of 67 Pierce St., warrant, 5 p.m. Sunday at that address.
* Rory R. Lockard, 29, of 123 Spring St., Auburn, violating condition of release, 10:20 p.m. Sunday on Pleasant Street.
* Joseph Boothby, 22, of 10 East Bates St., Auburn, probation violation, 12:31 p.m. Monday in Auburn, Parole and Probation.
* Patrick Stevens, 53, of 324 Lewiston Road, Mechanic Falls, warrant, 4:50 p.m. Monday at that address, Mechanic Falls Police Department.
* Vehicles driven by Debbie M. Tremaine, 55, of Auburn, and Marian C. Poulin, no age listed, of Oxford, collided at 8:40 a.m. Feb. 6 on Court Street. Both Tremaine’s 2011 Chrysler and Poulin’s 2007 Hyundai were towed due to disabling damage.
* Vehicles driven by James D. Hagar, 36, of Norway, and Lawrence M. Robinson, 60, of Auburn, collided at 2:06 p.m. Feb. 8 on Court Street. Hagar’s 1995 Saturn was reported to have functional damage and Robinson’s 2008 Chevrolet had minor damage.
* Vehicles driven by Janet S. Compton, 70, of Buckfield, and Richard L. Grenier, 35, of Minot, collided at 12:30 p.m. Friday on Turner Street. Both Compton’s 2006 Dodge and Grenier’s 2007 GMC were reported to have functional damage.
* Vehicle driven by Ryan E. Giroux, 37, of Greene, was stuck by an unknown vehicle that left the scene at 11:17 a.m. Friday on Center Street. Giroux’s 2010 Subaru was reported to have functional damage.
* Vehicles driven by Anab N. Maslab, 31, and Lucille V. Sutton, 62, both of Lewiston, collided at 11 a.m. Friday on Center Street. both the 2001 Saab driven by Maslab and owned by Mobiba Samathar, of Lewiston, and the 2001 Buick driven by Sutton and owned by James Sutton, of Lewiston, were reported to have functional damage.