* Jeremy Guenette, 33, of 76 Dumont Ave., theft and violating condition of release, 2:05 p.m. Monday on Main Street.
* Michael Nadeau, 28, of 11 Fox Run Drive, theft and violating condition of release, 2:05 p.m. Monday on Main Street.
* Nathan Parker, 21, of 22 Peter Blvd., warrants, 2:20 p.m. Monday at that address.
* Abubakar Osman, 37, of 50 Knox St., operating without a license and failing to give motor vehicle accident information, 9:30 a.m. Monday on Canal Street.
* Desmond Brian Bickford, 38, of 117 Ash St., warrant, 12:15 a.m. Tuesday on Blake Street.
* David Stephen Tremblett, 35, of 127 College St., domestic violence assault, 12:30 a.m. Tuesday at that address.
* Bruce Peaco, 46, 21 Highland Ave., warrant, 4:40 p.m. Tuesday on Park Street.
* Amber May, 24, of 58 Fourth St., Auburn, burglary to a motor vehicle and criminal mischief, 9:30 a.m. Tuesday on Scribner Avenue.
* Jennifer Tarmey, 30, of 22 Upland Road, Lisbon, warrant, 2:42 p.m. Tuesday on Lisbon Street.
* Sebastian Edward Knickerbocker, 20, of 747 Lisbon St., Lewiston, shoplifting and minor possessing liquor, 5:54 p.m. Monday on Spring Street.
* Eric Richard Merrill, 31, of 1510 Minot Ave., violating condition of release, 8:43 p.m. Monday at that address.
* Breanna Jean Lemieux, 20, of 615 Fletcher Road, warrant, 12:41 a.m. Tuesday at Main and Academy streets.
* Justine Lamont Palmer, 22, of 66 Maple St., Lewiston, warrant, 3:05 a.m. Tuesday on Drummond Street.
* Clayton Chapman, 22, of 142 Bartlett St., warrant, 6:40 a.m. Tuesday on Washington Street.
* Kirry Langlois, 20, of 163 South Ave., warrant, 6:45 a.m. Tuesday on Washington Street.
* Jamar Patrick, 19, of 7 Chestnut St., domestic assault, 5:45 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
* Nuh Abdi, 49, of 77 Rideout Circle, Lewiston, 5:38 p.m. Tuesday on Brookside Circle.
* Tara Henry, 20, of 78 Central Ave., Lewiston, probation violation, 10:52 p.m. Monday on Park Street, Parole and Probation.
* Alonzo B. James, 20, of 21 Lilly Pond Road, West Bath, criminal use of explosives and terrorizing, 10 a.m. Tuesday at Fortin Hall, Central Maine Community College on Turner Street.
* A car driven by Therese B. Morin, 86, of Lewiston struck a car parked by Lynn J. Poulin, 48, of Auburn, 9:15 a.m. Friday on Birch Street. Poulin’s 2008 Suzuki was towed due to disabling damage. Damage to Morin’s 1992 Buick was listed as functional.
* Vehicles driven by Edmund C. Wight, 51, of Limington and Carole E. Hodgkin, 60, of Auburn collided, 1:17 a.m. Thursday on Center Street. Wight’s 2003 Nissan and the 2004 Volkswagen driven by Hodgkin and owned by Steven D. Hodgkin of Auburn were towed due to disabling damage.