* Ryan Caleb Boucher, 25, of 79 Howe St., warrant, 2:10 a.m. Wednesday on Main Street.
* Jerome Clifford Smith Jr., 33, of 192 Grove St., violating condition of release and operating while license suspended or revoked, 3:25 a.m. Wednesday on Sabattus Street.
* Frederick E. Burnham, 41, of 232 Turner St., operating under the influence, 9:55 p.m. Tuesday on Main Street.
* Vehicles driven by Todd J. Stevens, 36 of Auburn and Steven E. Dubois, 40, of Lewiston collided, 11:15 a.m. Sunday on Snow Avenue. Damage to Stevens’ 2002 Dodge SUV was listed as minor; to the 1994 Oldsmobile driven by Dubois and owned by Adrien R. Dubois of Lewiston, functional.
* A vehicle driven by Gary A Wallace, 42, of Durham backed into a car parked by Justin E. Richardson, 23, of Turner, 1:54 p.m. Monday on Main Street. Damage to Wallace’s 2011 Chevrolet pickup truck was listed as minor; to the 1984 BMW parked by Richardson and owned by Corey W. Richardson of Turner, functional.
* Vehicles driven by James D. Knights, 22, of Portland and Michael Bernier, 46, of Lewiston collided, 8:55 a.m. Monday at the Veterans Memorial bridge off ramp. Damage to the 1999 Pontiac driven by Knights and owned by Cynthia L Knights of Lisbon was listed as minor; to the 2010 Ford pickup truck driven by Bernier and owned by city of Lewiston, functional.