* Paul Hersom, 24, of 256 Lisbon St., warrant, 5:14 p.m. Monday on Park Street.
* Heath Alan Goding, 30, of 61 River St., domestic violence assault and violation of bail conditions, 8:46 p.m. Monday at that address.
* William Shepley Hilton, 52, of 2 Dill St. No. 1R, violating condition of release, 2:53 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
* Robert Baylor, 35, of 128 Campus Ave. No. 6, warrant, 4 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
* Leonard Cuffee, 21, of 9 Lincoln Drive, warrant, 9:45 p.m. Monday at the intersection of Maple and Canal streets.
* Marc Dehetre, 25, of 108 North Raymond Road, Poland, leaving the scene of an accident and refusing to submit to arrest or detention, 2 a.m. Tuesday at that address.
* Vehicles driven by Jeannine T. Betsch, 73, of Auburn and Richard E. Schultz, 47, of Norway collided, 10:30 a.m. Friday on Hotel Road. Betsch’s 2000 Buick and Schultz’s 2000 Chevrolet pickup truck were towed due to disabling damage.
* A vehicle driven by Jeremy H. Kilton, 23, of Norway struck a house, 4:49 p.m. Thursday on Minot Avenue. Kilton’s 2002 Toyota pickup truck was towed due to disabling damage.