* Jeffrey Garland, 36, of 14 Newbury St., Auburn, on a charge of violating conditions of release, 1:55 p.m. Thursday at 37 Park St.
* Claire L’Heureux, 47, of 182 Ash St., on warrants, 5:20 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Jonathan D. Turner, 29, of Greene, on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 1:53 a.m. Friday at Center Street and Broadview Avenue.
* Nicholas Allan Coy, 27, of 135 Vale St., Lewiston, on charges of carrying a concealed weapon, refusing to stop and refusing to submit to arrest, 12:43 a.m. Friday at Cumberland Farms, 119 Center St.
* Leo Koss, 66, of 48 Pleasant St., Mechanic Falls, on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 8:47 p.m. Thursday in Mechanic Falls.
* Jay Sherwood, 52, of 14 Dube Drive, Sabattus, on a warrant, 10:20 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Xiomara Sarmiento, 20, of 21 Wheeler St., Livermore Falls, on warrants, 4:54 p.m. Friday at that address.
* Martha Lavoie, 64, of Minot, lost control of her vehicle on ice and slid into a tree at 7:01 a.m. Thursday on Garfield Road. Her 2004 Chevrolet was towed.
* A car driven by Lewis R. Doustou, 76, of Poland, struck the back of an SUV driven by Debra A. Morin, 49, of Lewiston, while Morin was stopped in traffic at 2:24 p.m. Thursday at Court and Turner streets. Doustou’s 2006 Nissan was towed. Damage to the 2012 Ford, driven by Morin and owned by Ralph M. Precopio, of Minot, was listed as minor.