* Debbie Jane Beaulieu, 43, of 20 Stieg Road, Durham, on a warrant and charges of operating while license suspended or revoked and operating a vehicle without a license, 11:56 p.m. Thursday at 753 Lisbon St.
* Willie Holmes, 37, of 125 Pierce St., on a warrant, 8:35 a.m. Thursday at 119 Pierce St.
* John Wyman Ouellette, 23, of 242 Park St., on a probation hold, 12:15 a.m. Friday at that address.
* Walter Edward Coleman, 56, of 142 College St., on a charge of unlawful trafficking in scheduled drugs, 11:30 a.m. Friday at that address.
* Sarah Jean Barry, 28, of 235 Blake St., on a charge of operating under the influence, 1:50 a.m. Saturday at that address.
* Roger Briscoe, 33, of 38 Starks Road, New Sharon, on a charge of violating bail, by Livermore Falls Police, 11 p.m. Friday on Bridge Street in Livermore Falls.
* Ashley Grandmaison, 27, of 15 Ash Drive, Poland, on warrants, by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office, 12:30 p.m. Saturday at that address.
* A vehicle driven by Howard N. Hernandez, 25, of Lewiston struck the back of a vehicle driven by Ralph H. Lewis, 82, of Lewiston at 12:58 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 18, at the intersection of Main and Prescott streets. Hernandez’ 1997 Dodge van was towed. Damage to Lewis’ 2005 Toyota SUV was listed as minor.
* A vehicle driven by Marie J. Girouard, 76, of Lewiston struck a parked car owned by Siad M. Shaleh of Lewiston at 7:25 a.m. Tuesday on Bartlett Street. Damage to Girouard’s 2006 Honda was listed as functional. Shaleh’s 2001 Nizzan was towed due to disabling damage.
* A vehicle driven by Kayla L. Tanguay, 19, of Lisbon struck the back of a vehicle driven by Michael P. Feely, 60, of Poland, which then struck the back of a vehicle driven by Adam R. Valentine, 41, of Harpswell at 11 a.m. Thursday at the corner of Lisbon and Westminster streets. Damage to Tanguay’s 1996 Chevrolet was listed as minor. Damage to Feely’s 2010 Toyota and Valentine’s 1998 Mercury was listed as functional.
* A vehicle driven by Nicholas Borodko, 51, of Auburn struck a vehicle driven by Lorrie A. Chasse, 33, of Lewiston at 8:37 a.m. Thursday at the intersection of Lisbon and Canal streets. Damage to Borodko’s 2000 Dodge was listed as minor. Damage to Chasse’s 2001 Audi was listed as functional.