* James Kenneth Purcell, 39, of 26 Walnut St. probation hold, 9:54 p.m. Sunday on Oxford Street.
* Michael Eugene Humiston, 23, of 35 Vale St., warrant, 9:30 p.m. Saturday at that address.
* Joshua Collins, 21, of 227 East Ave., domestic violence assault, criminal threatening, criminal mischief and obstructing report of a crime, 5:02 p.m. Monday at that address.
* Dusty Roy Alexander, 24, of 20 Third Ave., Mechanic Falls probation hold and theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, 1:22 p.m. Sunday on Mount Auburn Avenue.
* Mario R. Villani, 27, of 185 Crowley Road, Lewiston, attaching false plates, 9:39 p.m. Sunday on Union Street.
* Vehicles driven by Chris M. Ouellette, 37, of Lewiston and Joshua B. Stevens, 24, of Auburn collided, 9:08 p.m. Friday on East Avenue. Damage to Ouellette’s 2004 Dodge pickup truck was listed as functional; to the 2004 Jeep SUV driven by Stevens and owned by Mandy M. Chouinard or Greene, minor.
* Cars driven by Wayne P. Bailey, 40, of Lewiston and Robert F. Healey, 21, of Bath collided, 11:32 p.m. Friday on Lisbon Street. Damage to Bailey’s 1995 Honda and Healey’s 2001 Chrysler was listed as functional.
* Vehicles driven by Bin Dong, 25, of New York and Donald E. Seeley, 50, of Lewiston collided, 12:10 a.m. Saturday on Alfred Plourde Parkway. Dong’s 2002 Audi was towed due to disabling damage. Damage to Seeley’s 2011 International truck was listed as functional.
* A car driven by Dorothy Egers, 75, of Yarmouth struck several trees, 9:16 a.m. Thursday on Pownal Road. Egers’ 2002 Volkswagen was towed due to disabling damage.