* Mohamed Yunis, 24, of 5 Knox St., on a charge of refusing to submit to arrest or detention, 4:14 p.m. Monday at 33 Walnut St.
* Wesley Derick Weekes, 20, of 37 Davis St., on a warrant and charges of violating conditions of release and refusing to submit to arrest or detention, 1:08 a.m. Tuesday at 18 Park St.
* Sara Ann Lein, 25, of 115 Oak St., on a charge of domestic violence assault, 1:33 a.m. Tuesday at that address.
* Donna Jean Bouchard, 49, of 322 Pond Road, on a charge of operating under the influence, 1:55 a.m. Tuesday at 13 Bailey Ave.
* Brian Daniel Gregoire, 32, of 25 Fifth St., Auburn, on charges of leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident and operating under the influence, 2:10 a.m. Tuesday at 117 Canal St.
* Sebastian Christian Moody-Dabney, 21, of 21 Howe St., on warrants for unpaid fines and fees for allowing a minor to posses or consume liquor, failure to appear in court on a charge of burglary from a motor vehicle, and theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, 2:17 p.m. Tuesday at 23 Howe St.
* Thomas Freeman, 27, of 963 Pinkham Road, Durham, by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office, on a charge of disorderly conduct, 11:01 p.m. Monday at 723 Royalsborough Road, Durham.
* Todd Macomber, 38, of 12 Country Road, Greene, by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office, on charges of domestic violence assault, violating condition of release and criminal mischief, 12:28 a.m. Tuesday at 71 Fifth Ave., Greene.
* Easton Fitzhebert, 22, of 326 Turner St., Auburn, by Sabattus police, on a charge of assault, 1:58 a.m. Tuesday at Mixers in Sabattus.
* Bonnie Reno, 37, of 12d Booker St., Lisbon Falls, by Lisbon police, on a charge of operating under the influence, 4:14 a.m. Tuesday on Route 196 in Lisbon.
* Charles Damren, 27, of 92 Pine Ridge Park, Livermore Falls, by Livermore Falls police, on a charge of domestic violence assault, 12:44 p.m. Tuesday at 2 Main St., Livermore Falls.