* Timothy John Gill, 66, of 196 Bates St., violating conditions of release, 4:25 p.m. Wednesday on Bates Street.
* Ashley L. Esty, 24, of 564 State St., Otisfield, warrant, 7:29 p.m. Wednesday on Oxford Street.
* Dawn Joyce Lewis, 32, of 586 Pleasant St., Lewiston, warrant, 11:47 p.m. Wednesday at Great Falls Plaza.
* Anton Devay Malone, 34, of 125 Webster St., Lewiston, warrant, 11:49 p.m. Wednesday at Auburn Hall.
* John Michael Griffin, 31, of 56 Sixth St., warrant, 3:25 a.m. Thursday on Broad Street.
* Corey Harnel, 31, of 20 True St., Mechanic Falls, warrants, Wednesday at that address.
* Charles Parrish, 47, of 11 Village St., Lisbon, warrants, Thursday on Lisbon Road, Lisbon.
* Matthew Griffith, 23, of 6 Pike St., Lisbon Falls, warrants, Thursday at that address.
* A car driven by Eduardo Torres, 25, of Worcester, Mass., struck the back of a pickup driven by David Wedge, 50, of Westbrook, while Wedge was stopped in traffic at 5:09 p.m. Sunday on Minot Avenue. The impact forced Wedge’s truck into the back of a second pickup driven by Josh D. Allbee, 36, of Wilton, who was also stopped in traffic. Torres’ 2011 Subaru was towed. Damage to Wedge’s 2007 Chevrolet and to Allbee’s 2012 Chevrolet was listed as minor.
* Vehicles driven by Richard A. Pednault, 51, of Gorham, and Corey P. Fortin, 32, of Portland, collided at 9:09 a.m. Sunday on Center Street. Pednault’s 2012 Toyota was towed. Also damaged was a towing trailer and Arctic Cat snowmobile. Fortin’s 2013 Subaru was also towed.